Chapter 4 evolution and devils

After Shin got out of his shock he went back to his world to rest and so that he can easily go into his mindscape to talk to the two devils.

Shin: hey Ophis I will be in my room if you need me for anything.

She nods and went back to eating sweets and watching The anime That time I got reincarnated as a slime Shin then went to his room and started to meditate.

IN HIS MINDSCAPE.

Lucifer: Lili what do you think to happen to us one second we were watching that man and the ♾ dragon
And the next we are here.

Lilith: don't know Lucy but it has to do with that man.

They were continuing to talk when they noticed that the man they were talking about started to appear.

Shin: hello ladies how are you today.

Lucifer: cut the crap where are we and aren't we supposed to be dead how can you see us.

Shin: well you see you I felt like someone was watching us so I teleport Ophis back to my dimension so that I could absorb everything in 10 miles and you were apparently the ones watching us also you are in my mindscape so that I can ask you why you were watching us.

Lilith: well the reason behind that is we sensed a strong magic signature so we went to go check it out since we are already dead we thought nothing could harm us I guess we were wrong about that one.

They look down in defeat but they heard shin.

Shin: so what are you going to do now.

Lucifer: we don't know how do we get out.

Shin(Raphael how do I get them out)

RAPHAEL: YOU WILL NEED TO GET THEM A BODY THEN PUT THEIR SOULS IN THEM.

Shin: well girls wait I thought Lucifer was a man.

Lucifer: I used an illusion to look like a Man.

Shin: then what about you son.

Lilith: we used magic to make him with both of our DNA so he is technically still our son.

Shin: well I you didn't know he started a war with the devils because they didn't what to continue the war with fallen angels and angels.

They just shook their heads.

Lucifer: I always knew there was something wrong with but going to war just because someone didn't want to fight.

Lilith: yes you said that a couple of times but I still loved him because he was my son anyway what is your name and like she asked how do we get out.

Shin: well the only way is for me to make your body's do you will be alive again but you will be weaker than you were before.

Both of them were shocked that they could live once again but they agreed.

Shin: ok how do you want your bodies to look like.

Lilith: I want Red hair F cup and that is it and I want to keep the rest of my looks.

Lucifer: I want to keep my looks but my bust needs to go down a bit so it will be a G cup and that is it.

Shin nods: ok then I will leave and get to work on those bodies.

They nod and he left and felt something heavy on his chest and looked down to see Ophis.

Shin(what is she doing here hey Raphael when did she one in here and how am I supposed to make those bodies)

Raphael(well Ophis came in about four minutes before you came out of your mindscape and for the body's you will need to get the skill body Body Double or Creation so that you can create the bodies)