Chapter 8 Meeting and new allies

Last chapter

Amaterasu:you are correct but if you don't mind me asking how did you know.

Shin:your energy gives of radiant of The sun and universe while Tsukiyomi's gives of a energy of the moon and Susanoo's aggressive nature will always give him away.

Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi giggle at Susanoo.

New start.

After they introduced everyone and Susanoo got over being called aggressive went to do business.

Amaterasu:well lord shin. She started but was interrupted by shin.

Shin:please lady amaterasu just call me shin.

Amaterasu:only if you call me Amaterasu. He nods.

Amaterasu:anyway shin what do you need from us of the shinto faction.

Shin:well amaterasu as you know all of my companions here same with me are dragon right.

Amaterasu nods and said:yes but you and the Ouroboros are dragon gods.

Shin:correct but all is are dragon gods and goddess.

Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and Susanoo were surprised and speechless Amaterasu snapped out quickly and asked.

Amaterasu:how is it possible there were supposed to be three dragon gods be for you came.

Shin:well you see about a few hundred years ago I made a system so that i can make people living or dead reborn as dragons but you will start of as a low calls dragon you will have to work your way up still.

Tsukiyomi:is it possible for others races to be Reborn as dragons.

Shin:yes it is possible but it depends on the user strength but I only give I to dragon god so far and to answer your question amaterasu I killed both great red and Trihexa that is how I became a dragon god as for the rest I give then a god fruit well except for Akane and Ophis that is.

Susanoo:why didn't you give it to this Akane.

Ophis:that is because she is my daughter.

ATS/amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and Susanoo.

ATS were shocked and were very speechless that the Ouroboros had a Daughter.

Amaterasu:if you don't mind me asking who is the father.

Shin:that would be me I am the father.

Tsukiyomi:but she looks in her teens to early twenty.

Akane: technically I am over 400 years but I am actually a hundred years old.

Susanoo:what do you mean technically.

Shin:I made a chamber that let's time run different on the inside 20 days my have past but for others it will only be 1 day on the out side.

Amaterasu:so what your saying is that you can train longer in this chamber.

Shin:yes anyway let's get back to business shall we.

Amaterasu:yes but I would like to talk with you about that chamber on a later date. He the nods and they went on with the meeting.

Shin:anyway since you now know what we all are I came here with a alliance between the both of are factions.

Amaterasu:what is your factions name.

Shin:well I suck at names the name is ryuujin yo.

Susanoo:your right you do suck at names.