Chapter 6

Shin and Ophis were in bed together naked.

Sorry to the Lemon fans I can't do them since I am technically underage.

Shin:Phi Chan you need to get up there is something I need to do today.

Ophis:five more minutes.

Shin then started to Tickle her and she then jumped up and glerd at.

Ophis:I told you not to Tickle me Again Shin kun I will have to punish you again.

Shin Shifer and nod He might be stronger then her but you should never make a woman mad.

Shin:anyway please get off of me I really have something I need to do today.

Ophis Pouts but gets off but said.

Ophis:fine but you will own me a favor.

Shin nods and went to the bathroom.

Ophis went to the Kitchen to make them breakfast.

After Shin came out off the Bathroom he got dressed and Went to the dining room to eat Breakfast with Ophis.

Shin:honey what do you Want to do today while I am busy.

Ophis:I will spend sometime with Phenex and Dara and the others.

Shin nods and went back to eating.

Shin(Rhapael send me into a dungeon please)

Rhapael(sending host to dungeon 4 please get ready for transfer)

Shin:I will see you later phi Chan.

After that he disappeared.

System WELCOME TO DUNGEON 4 OR AS IT IS KNOWN THE KNIGHTS and Magicanss DUNGEON.

Shin:Knights and Magicanss ? So that means that I will have to fight skilled Knight and some strong magic users hopefully.

System:Quest added Job Change,

Host can't leave dungeon until it is cleared,

Host can't access shop.

Shin:what I can't even decline the Quest what is that what ever I will just kill all of the Knight and Magicianss mmh looks like the first wave is here.

He run to then and took out Dark Repulsor and Elucidator out and Killed the first wave.

Author:I don't know how much xp They give in Solo leveling so I will make it 600 xp.

In the Wave there were 50 Knight and 4 Magicanss.

[ LEVEL UP ]

Shin:that was easy hey system how much xp do i need to level up 10X.

System:you will need 11q00000.

Shin:ok let's go on a killing spree.

He went deeper into the dungeon and killed 1000 Knight 500 Magicanss xp 900000.

[LEVEL 110X]

Shin got to the bosses room and saw a throne with a red Knight and then got ready to fight:

Shin bows to the Knight be for he run up to him to show respect for the Knight they start the fight with the Red Knight shin swings he Dark Repulsor down at the red knight but he Doged and Quickly swings his sword at shin but he blocked it With Elucidator and kicked the red Knight in head and took out Excalibur and put away Dark Repulsor and Elucidator and then cut off the the head of the Knight what better way to so it if not with The sword of a king.