Chapter 7

Last chapter.

Shin:well if that is what the want I will do it anyway we can talk later girls there is a chamber that time runs different so you can train in there ok.

Tsunade:ok thank you umm Shin who were the other to you were talking about.

Shin:they are Lucifer and Lilith the first devils.

TKM(Tsunade, Kaguya and Mei)

TKM:THE FIRST DEVILS WHAT are they doing here then.

Shin:well they died in a war with one of the gods of this universe don't worry one's you train a bit you will just as strong if not stronger but for what they are doing here well they watching me and Ophis talking and I felt like someone was watching us so I told Ophis to go back here and I used my skill to absorb everything in 10 miles and it turns out that it was them and I release them but they were weaker then they one's were but by now they should be a lot stronger now also don't worry about them if you didn't notice got a boost in your Chakra and got a new energy source.

Tsunade:that explains the new energy I felt. The other two nod In agreement.

Shin:well that energy source is called mana unlike chakra when you run out of it you pass out.

Mei:so what your saying is that if use all of this mana we won't die so it is better than chakra.

Kaguya: Shin Sama how strong do you think I am right now.

Shin: well since you eat the god tree fruit you are low god class but now that all of you are dragons you are a dragon goddess now I will explain what is going on in this new world.

After he explained cuz I am lazy.

Tsunade:so what you say is that the dragon race are at the top of the food chain.

Shin:yes but for You and Mei are At high class not yet god class though there always someone stronger then you so you have to train.

KTM:who is stronger then you.

Shin:Zena the ruler of the Universes she is also called The omni goddess queen qshe can easily erase a universe with a fling of Her fingers that is why even the kings and queens of the gods don't mess with her.

TKM were shocked that someone that powerful exist.

Mei:ok then were are you on the power scale.

Shin:me? I would in third place first is naturally Zena, and second is the grand priest and then me the grand priest keeps Zena out of trouble and so that she doesn't get mad and destroyed a universe.

Kaguya:is it possible for you to beat them.

Shin:well with how I am going now of I Master my new powers of destruction and creation I can become as strong as Zena but then I would get there attention tho they can't get in here one out they will come for me.

The three nods.

Shin:ok you three I have to go to The Other two now other that we will all train for 3 652 500 years.

Tsunade:WHAT WHY THAT LONG.

Shin:don't worry it will only be a 100 years out side so no need to worry.

Mei: a one hundred years is still a lot.

Shin:not anymore since you become dragons you will live almost for ever but Kaguya will live until she is killed if you became a dragon god you will be the same.

Tsunade:ok how do we become dragon goddess.

Shin:for now the only why is to eat a god fruit but I will plant on here to give  the it to you when you are strong enough.