Chapter 1

I sighed, glancing at the map in my hands. We're here. But... I don't see anything.

,, You've gotta be kidding me... We made it so far FOR NOTHING! " I yelled out in frustraition, feeling my knees give up, making me fall to the ground.

I felt tears falling out of my eyes, i haven't cried like this in a while.

After a few seconds i could hear someone chuckle behind me.

,, Don't worry mate, i'm pretty sure were at the right place. "

Phil...

,, Phil, we're in the middle of nowhere. Everywhere around us is sand. We've been searching for months! " I cried out, feeling my heart burn with pain.

,, My my... Techno... I know you miss her... But you have to be strong. We're so close to getting her back, you just have to wait a little longer. " Phil said as he crouched down beside me, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

,, I miss her so much Phil... " I mumbled, even more tears falling down my cheeks.

,, We're gonna get her back, don't worry. I know Y/n would want you to be strong Techno. " He said and gave me a sad smile.

I wiped my tears away and cleared my throat, trying to calm my breathing down.

After a few minutes of sitting there i finally got up and wiped the sand off of my pants, acting like nothing happened.

I glanced at Phil to see him laughing at me, making me furrow my brows.

,, What? " I said annoyed, crossing my arms over my chest.

,, Nothing- let's just- let's just go- " He said between laughs and started walking, i followed close behind.

-------------------------------------

Well... Maybe i was wrong... We're actually here...

I walked inside a room full of books, it was really big, it looked like some kind of library.

Phil and i splitted up, so we could have a bigger chance of finding it.

Finding that book.

We need it.

Then i heard a thud coming somewhere from my right.

I quickly grabbed my sword and started walking towards that sound, until i was met with a boy, who was just picking up fallen books.

After a few seconds he noticed me and froze, staring at me with wide eyes. I just stared back, not moving a single inch.

He had brown hair and brown eyes, that were staring at me like i was a ghotst or something.

His hoodie was very colorfull, it's torso was purple with a green spiral in the middle. It's hood was pink, one of his arms was something between dark blue and dark purple, while the other one was something like light turquoise.

After a few seconds of silence i finally spoke up.

,, Who are you, and what are you doing here. " I said, feeling the tension in the air.

,, Uhm- I'm Karl... " The boy said, eyeing me suspisiously.

,, Wait... You're from L'manberg aren't you? " I said, feeling my blood boil inside me.

,, Well... Not really... Why are you here tho Technoblade? " Karl said as he stood up, finally properly facing me.

I shifted my gaze across the room, trying to spot the book i need.