Chapter 2

????? Pov:

--------------------------------

I yawned and streched my arms above my head, slowly getting up from my bed. I walked over to my dresser and picked out some clothes to put on.

After i was done changing i walked out of my cabin, the salty smell immediately hitting my nose.

Ah...

So refreshing...

,, Morning sleepy head. " I heard a soft voice call out, making me chuckle.

,, Morning Puffy, how did you sleep? " I smiled as i turned around to be met with my dear friend Puffy, who was grinning down at me.

,, Ah, it slept good, but i had to get up early, we're almost there! " She said happily, her face beaming with excitment as she spinned the wheel of the boat.

,, That's great! Finally some free time from being on the boat all the time. " I laughed out making Puffy frown.

,, Oh don't be ungrateful! You can be happy i letted you in! " She said with a fake pout.

,, Oh i'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you darling! " I said playfully, making Puffy's face go pink.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh, she was adorable.

,, Hey! " I heard Puffy call out, but i ignored her and immediately made my way down to get some food, i was really hungry.

After i ate my breakfast i noticed we were getting near the docks, so i should probably ask what can i help with.

,, Puffy? " I called out to her, seeing her looking around, trying to 'park' our boat into the dock.

,, Yes Y/n? " She called back with a sweet smile.

,, Is there anything i can help with? " I asked, glancing at the trees on the land.

,, No, but thank you, i can handle it, just get ready, we're gonna have to go shopping! " She laughed, waving her hands at me.

,, Alright! " I yelled and went back into my cabin to get myself a jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I

t's been probably like a year and a half ever since i started living with Puffy.

I have no idea how i got here, but the first thing i remember is Puffy carrying me in her hands to her boat.

She told me that she saw me laying in the grass in the middle of a forest, she said i had cuts all over my body, and there were burn marks everywhere too.

She said she was surprised i was even alive.

I still have a few scars from the burn marks, but thankfully they aren't that much visible.

After a few days together she realized i probably hit my head and lost my memory, which made her really sad, but she tried her best to make me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking down a path in some villiage, it's been a while since i had a walk like this.

We were getting near some shops, so we were planning on buying some things.

Since we don't have any food left, we have to buy a lot of things, since we are always on the boat for months without stopping.

When we walked inside one of the shops we were immediately met with a face of a really happy boy.