Chapter 3

I was slowly walking back towards Puffy's ship, eating one of the delicate muffins from Niki. She actually refused to take the diamonds and insisted on giving me more, so now i'm here walking with three big bags full of muffins, there's like over 50 in them. She gave me more because the last time i visited i aparently gave her over 20 diamonds for 1 muffin.

I guess i was very rich, it's not like i'm not now, but still.

When i was on the ship i noticed that Bad and Skeppy were holding big boxes, carrying them below deck.

I walked over to Puffy and hugged her from behind, resting my head on her shoulder.

,, Heyyy Puffy~ " I singed, making her yelp out, scaring her.

,, Y/n! You scared me! Where were you anyways? " She asked, glancing up at me.

Puffy was 5'2, so she is really short, it's adorable. I'm way taller then her, so she has to look up at me.

,, Oh, i actually met someone, her name was Niki, i think you know her! " I said, smiling.

,, Oh! Yes, i'm friends with Niki. And let me guess, the bags are full of muffins aren't they? " She said with a smirk, making me laugh.

,, Of course! They are the best thing i ever ate. " I sighed, pulling away from Puffy and glancing at Bad and Skeppy who were walking towards us.

,, Well everything is on it's place, so i think you are ready to go! " Bad exclaimed, walking over to me and hugging me.

,, Alright, thank you, we'll be off then, were going alone since no one wants to join us. " Puffy laughed.

,, Oh really? In that case we'll join you! " Bad yelled happily, making me chuckle.

,, Are you sure? It's gonna be dangerous. " Puffy asked with a smile.

,, Yup, we're sure, right Skeppy? " Bad turned to Skeppy who just sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

,, I mean sure, i don't mind. " He sighed, making bad squeel out in excitment.

,, Oh wow, that's some kind of party. Would you mind if i joined? " A familiar voice said, making me grin.

,, Niki! Heyyyyy! " Puffy yelled out and ran over to her, hugging her immediately.

,, Of course you can join! " I said with a smile, making Niki smile back.

Well, looks like we already have a crew.

------------------------------------

,, SKEPPY DON'T-! " Bad yelled, running after Skeppy who jumped over the boats railing.

I sighed before glancing at Puffy, who surely regreted her decision of letting them stay.

,, We're not stopping to get him. " I said without waiting for her response.

,, Oh god. " She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

,, I'm fine! " I heard Skeppy yell, he was probably holding onto the railing.

Bad immediately ran over, helping him up.

Niki walked over to us, clearly being confused by what's happening.

,, What happened? I was gone just for few minutes! " Niki said in a worried tone, looking at Skeppy and Bad.

,, You don't want to know. " I groaned, making Puffy laugh.

,, We're getting close. " Puffy mumbled, glancing at the map infront of her.

,, Finally, it feels like it's been months. " I exclaimed dramaticaly, making Skeppy roll his eyes.

,, Oh c'mon, it's only been like two or three weeks, i'm not sure. " Skeppy  said, glancing at Bad.

,, Whatever, it doesn't- "

,, WE'RE HERE!! " Puffy yelled, making us look at the direction she's pointing to.

And there it was, we could see the island, we were finally here.

But...

Something was off...

There was another boat.

Two boats actually, so this means someone is actually here with us.

,, Carefull, get your weapons ready just incase. " Puffy said gripping her sword, glaring at the boats.

,, Right, now let's get ready. " I said, walking towards my cabin to change and get my sword.

After a few minutes we all got ready and started walking around the island, trying to find the cave, where the treasure was supposed to be.

Puffy actually never told me what the treasure was, so i have no idea if it's worth it anyways.

I was walking in the middle of a forest, there was a path, so i decided to follow it.

When i walked to the end i was met with a really old looking cave, looks like i found it.

,, Damn, that looks rusty af. " I sighed, looking at the creates placed around the entrence.

After a few seconds i heard a few footsteps approach me, which were Puffy, Niki, Bad and Skeppy.

,, Oh, you found it! Puffy said with a grin on her face.

,, Yup, what are we supposed to do now? " I asked, crossing my arms.

,, Go inside, idiot. " Puffy laughed and started walking in, others following close behind.

I sighed before walking after them, i had a bad feeling about this.