Chapter 5

I'm sorry i wasn't very active, i broke my phone, but i'll try to update as much as i can <3

This chapter was also rushed, so it's not the best, but still enjoy <333

------------------------------------

,, W-What- " I stuttered, staring at the man with wide eyes.

He wasn't being serious right? I wasn't friends with someone... Like him...

,, Oh... Right... They probably erased your memory, but don't worry, i can help you with that! " He said with a smile, making me furrow my brows.

,, They? Who are are they? " I asked, feeling creeped out.

What the fuck is happening?!

,, You'll understand once i'll show you. " He grinned before tapping my forehead, making me loose consiousnes.

* Flashbacks *

I was walking around the halls of gods with an axe in my hand and a bow around my shoulder.

I walked around, looking for any signs of danger, but all i could hear was the faint laughter of the angels, they were probably celebrating something.

I was right now guarding the palace, since nobody else wanted or had some free time.

,, This is so boring, i hate this. " I groaned, flopping down onto the ground next to the throne of our beloved ruler.

DreamXD, he's the only god ever know, since the other ones hid in the lands of our world.

But the fact that we only see him like once a year isn't good, he's always on his 'secret mission'.

It feels like were here alone, with no supervision over us, yet we all know he's watching over us.

I took a deep breath, staring at the golden ceiling of the room, it was so shiny...

I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the silence until...

,, Shouldn't you be guarding this place darling? " I heard a mesmerizing voice break the silence, making me open my eyes.

I immediately sat up and turned my head towards that voice, it was coming from the throne.

My eyes widened when i realized who was sitting on the throne.

It was DreamXD...

,, M-my lord- ! " I stuttered out.

Welp... I'm fucked...

,, No need to be scared, i'm not going to do anything to you. " He said with a kind smile before reaching his hand towards his mask.

I immediately looked away, not wanting to disturb the gods privacy.

I could hear the mask unclipping, followed by a chuckle.

,, You can look, i wouldn't take off my mask if i didn't want you to see. " He chuckled, his voice was deep. Damn.

I carefully glanced back at him, my eyes widening.

He was handsome.

I felt my cheeks heat up, but i quickly shook it off, i can't be crushing on my boss.

,, Uhm... I'm really sorry about not paying attention when i should've, i won't do it again. Now if you'll excuse me i'll- " Before i could finish DreamXD was standing infront of me, his eyes scanning my face.