Chapter~4 The mission

Dom's pov

I woke with the sun in my eyes, I saw elena sleeping hand on my chest. I got up got dressed and went out with a Corona in my hand, I went to start the BBQ when I heard a voice. "So this is what 100 million can buy, wasn't hard to find you Toretto." I heard Luke say. "Wasn't hiding." I said back. "How was the life of a retired international criminal.""I like here it's quiet, so what are you doing here cop." I said to Luke. "Last Tuesday a highly coordinated driver's took down an entire military convoy in Russia""I don't do cold weather." I said. "I know it wasn't you, your going to help me catch the team responsible(gun clicks) and you ain't going to need that." He said. I looked to see elna with her gun in her hand. "You can't touch him Hobbs""Am not here to extradite anyone, see he's going to come voluntarily as a matter of fact he's gonna to beg, this was taken a week ago" he said interrupting Elena. "See you up front." Luke said.

The Tiniest Time Skip

Y/n's pov

I saw Luke come back from giving the file to Dom. "So did he say yes?" I asked. "No, but he's going to be here from the information I gave him, actually speaking of the devil" Luke said. I looked to see Dom I gave him hug. "Hi sis" Dom said Luke was the only one who knew that Dom was my brother, yes his little family also knew but Luke was the only cop that knew. Dom looked at Luke and said "I'm going to need everything all the info you got.""You'll get when the team gets it"Luke said interrupting Dom. "No team just me alone" Dom said "Dom, it's not that simple, the crew were after hit like thunder and dissapear like smoke and you going alone you won't every touch him, you'll be chasing this guy across four continents and twelve countries, and believe me the last damn place I want to be right now is on your front door step selling girl scout cookies, we need your help Dom and we need your team" Luke said.

Time Skip to after getting the Team

Normal pov

"Thank god finally some equipment I can work with, way better then that trash in Rio" Tej said giving a quick hug to Han. "Way better" Gisele said. The elevator doors opened to see Luke, Y/n, and Riyle. "You sure about these guys" Y/n said. "Nope" Luke said. "Hey anyone heard from Leo and Santos?" Brian asked. "Last time were in casinos in Monte Carlo" Han said to Brian. "I thought that was our was our last mission? And who is paying for all this equipment Taxpayers? So now were working with the Hulk...that's what we doing. Why do I smell baby oil?""If you keep talking your going to smell an ass kicking." Luke interrupting Roman. "All right Hobbs, you got the best crew in the world standing in front of you, give them a reason to stay" Dom said to Luke. "This is our target, Owen Shaw major in the SAS SpecOps soldier you ran the UK's mobility division in Kabul and Basra.""
I'm Stan Mobility unit truth we talk about vehicular warfare, best in the world so you guys don't mess around." Tej said interrupting Luke. "For years they have been running jobs in Europe, it's our most recent jobs that graduated them to a whole new level, three targets highly specific.The program terminal from an ICBM missile and poisoned hilton sheet of drivers from an NSA white lab." Luke stopped talking when he heard Roman talking to Tej. "Your a millionaire and you still try to ask Haskell for money.""That's how you stay a millionaire" Roman said interrupting Tej. "So what does this all mean.""Our best guess is that Shaw's crew is building a nightshade device witch is."" A tech bomb designed to block an entire military communications grid for 24 hours blinding the soldiers for a single second in a middle of a fight he dies, blind a country for 24 hours, who knows what loss of life is unthinkable, this could be worth billions to the right buyer." You said "Hey man, witch one these is a dollar--" you shut up Roman by grabbing your gun and shot at the vending machine glass. "It's on the house" you said. "I want you guys to help catch Shaw, he only needs one piece he needs left and I intend to stop him before he gets it, now I know you guys are family so I'm offering you a chance right now to make your family whole again" Luke said, he took out a picture of letty and showed it to the team. "You wanna make this family whole again, get us Letty, we take down Shaw and full pardons all around.""I can't promise you that.""Yes you can" Brian said to Luke. "It's a deal keep it or leave it" Dom said. "You get us Shaw....and I'll see about pardons." You said.

4th chapter done. I had to watch the movie to get these parts I'll probably finish by tomorrow or today I don't know, but enjoy this chapter. Love u guys💖💖💖