Chapter~11 A new mission

Normal pov

You and Dom went with
Mr. Nobody, he made himself a glass of beer and took a little sip "Man those mucks know how to make a beer." He said. "Want one?" He asked. "Only if it's a Corona." Dom said. You guys went into a room with all these computers. "Tell me how to get Shaw." Dom said. "Shaw lives in a world that doesn't play by your rules. Like it or not you live in that world now to. Want to know how to kill a shadow..just shine a little light on it. If you get me God's Eye, I've already got authorization for you to use it until you get Shaw. You go from the hunted to the hunter, and there's no place on earth Shaw can't hide from you. More importantly, you and your family don't go to any more funerals. You get Ramsey, you get the God's Eye.....you get Shaw. Well that's the wind-up in the pitch. Now that I've given you this incredibly sensitive and highly classified information, what do you think Toretto." Mr Nobody said. "I think you already know what am gonna do.""Good.""But, it'll be my way...and my crew.""I assumed you might say that. Witch is why I've taken the liberty of gathering your team." Mr Nobody said to Dom. You and Dom turned around to see two cars pull up from the back. Tej, Roman, and Brian came out of the cars.

Y/n's pov

Me and Dom went down to greet team. I hugged Tej and Brian while Roman and Dom gave each other a quick hug. Mr Nobody came down as well, we gathered around a computer screen table to discuss the plan. "Our intelligence suggests that Ramsey will be transported by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus mountain range. If they clear this range and reach their destination Ramsey is as good as gone." Mr. Nobody told us. "So let me get this straight there's only one road that leads in around sheer drops on every side a motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile in either direction.""Yeah that's about it." Mr Nobody said to Roman. "You done""I'm not done. So you all wanted me to break into a police station fine, then you ask me to stop a tank wasn't happy about it but did it, then you came up with this brilliant idea to shoot down one of the largest airplanes ever. I shot that shit out of the sky...hmm its nothing, but this right here my friend happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of in my life.""I forgot that you were the only one to bring the plane down oh no." Tej said to Roman. "The only thing I've ever seen him take down was no knees Denise remember""The Prom.""Yeah." Brian said to Tej. "Really Brian you're gonna do right here. See you're trying to get me off my point, all I'm saying is I'm tired of everybody around me making all the decision's, this time I lead...seriously if I don't start making decisions I'm out." Roman said while me, Tej, and Brian were laughing quietly. I stopped and looked at Roman. "All right Roman what do you got." I said dead serious. He looked at me and said "I mean I wasn't..trying to get into the whole leadership thing like now you know what I'm saying, I'm just kind of it's my own leg at some point like you know when we whatever I mean I think." He stopped talking. I looked at Roman and it looked like he was about to say something but stopped and looked at the screen table and press on it to show a map. "Let's hit it from here.""I don't think thats-" Nonono, don't think that's my job." Roman said cutting off the random soldier. The soldier looked at Mr. Nobody but he did nothing. "Okay, it is impossible to hit there. That is literally the most secure spot on mountain. Why, because you cannot physically access it." The soldier said. "See that's what makes it so sweet because it's the place that they least expect us to hit up from.""As much as I hate to admit it, he's on to something there. What to you think Dom." Brian said agreeing with Roman. "Yeah, what about you y/n cause I think we got our plan." Dom said looking at me. "Eh, it's alright." I said. "Completely wrong thinking and I like it." Mr. Nobody said. "You see I'm good at this." Roman said looking straight at the soldier. "Good okay, how are you planning on getting on that road.""Well...Tej." The soldier said to Roman. We all all looked at Tej when he said "I think I may actually have a plan for that.""What, delegated that's what good leaders do. Leader." Roman said rubbing it in the soldier's face. "You know when I was reading your files I was impressed with what you've accomplished with your team but meeting them now I gotta say though you truly got a gift." Mr. Nobody said. "Oh and before I forget. Of course your teams not complete with out." Mr Nobody said while moving out of the way. We all looked to our surprise.....was Letty I looked at her and gave her a small smile and walked up to her and gave Letty a little hug and said "Welcome back, you have no idea how much I've missed." I said. Dom came up to us as I walked away to give them a little space. "Okay let's do this." Roman shouted. We all followed to go on our New Mission.

Hey guys sorry this took so long I got in the hospital cause for some reason my legs don't work I just can't walk or stand on them anymore. Anyway enjoy this chapter and the next one will be all about saving Ramsey of course. Bye💖💖💖💖