Chapter~7 Dance with the devil

Deckard's pov

"They say if you want a glimpse of the future, just look behind you. I used to think that was bollocks, now I realize you don't have to from the past." I said to my unconscious brother, Owen. "When we were kids you stopped fights with the toughest bastards in the yard. I was the one to step in and finish it and risk you our little brother." I said to Owen. I was about to walk out before I said "Take care of my brother, anything happens to him, I'll find you". I said in a threatening way. I walked out of my brothers room while some other doctors and nurses were running out in fear. I went into the elevator while it was shaking, I was cleaning my glasses and walked out. I saw a soldier agent that was waking up. I grabbed a grenade from him "Hold this please." I said unhooking the bomb and handing it to the soldier. "Grenade!" I heard him shout. I walked out of the hospital and went to my car that was the only one not damaged and drove away.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Time skip

Y/n's pov

I was with Luke while we were making sure no one was still in the building. Luke walked me out to car. "Hey uh Y/n do you want to maybe hang out tomorrow night?" I heard Luke say "Sure, so what time?" I asked. "How about 6:30." He said. "So it's a date." I said stopping in front of my car. "Yah, I guess it is, see you tomorrow." Luke said. I got in my car and waved at Luke and drove off.

Itti bitty time skip

Luke's pov

I walked back in the building. I saw some in one in my office. "One sec." The random guy said. I walked in "Hobbs was it""Uh huh, and also the last man on earth computer you want to be hacking into. You just earned yourself a Dance with the Devil boy, your under arrest." I said interrupting him. "I don't care about your computer, I came here for the team who cribled my brother.""It wasn't a team it was one man." I said. He took out the flash " Letty was right, you are a terrible liar." He said.

"Hobbs!" I heard a voice. I looked to see y/n. She had her gun out shooting the man. I saw the guy kick a table, he threw a bomb "Y/n!!" I yelled. I ran and held on her while we fell out of the building.

Y/n's pov

We fell on a car "uh-, Luke? Luke?!" I said. I called 911, they were on the way "Don't worry Luke help is on the way!"

Well looks like they messed with the wrong  guy. Sorry this chapter is short am working on the 8th chapter, it will take when Luke is at the hospital. Bye💖💖