Chapter~8 We need your help

Y/n's pov

I walked with Dom at the hospital. "Yesterday someone was at the office. He attacked Hobbs, saved my life nearly ending his." I said with worry in my voice. We stopped walking. "He woke up 2 hours ago first words he said were Toretto, so that's why I called you We need your help." I said. We went into his room. "I got you something." I said to Luke. I gave Luke a clipboard and kissed him on the forehead. "You risked your life for a free world and what do they give you jello and bad 70s TV show." I heard. Luke chuckled "You know it's not that bad it's got its perks and plus sponge bath ain't that bad""Dad" Samantha said interrupting her father. "He's sorry Sam." you say walking over to her. "Dad?" Dom said a little confused. "Honey I want you to meet someone he's an old friend." Luke said. Samantha got up and walked over to Dom. "Dominic Toretto right? My dad said he kicked your ass once." I stared at her wide eyed. "Samantha Hobbs! You watch your language." You scolded her. Luke chuckled, "Why don't you get something to eat with Y/n". I took her out of the room to go get something to eat.

Dom's pov

After Y/n took Luke's daughter out of the room we started talking about what happened. "Who did this.""Remember Owen Shaw, the one we tore half of London, shining yet this is the big bad brother, take a look at this." He handed me a file. I opened it to see the name Deckard Shaw. "British special forces assassin the kind of unique asset that no government would ever admit to employ.""Black ops boys.""Worse they created a monster. They felt Shaw was a necessary evil until eventually they decided he was unnecessary.
The powers that be felt like he knew a little bit to much, the asset became a liability so they sent 20 litres to retire and-""They missed." Dom cut off Luke. "That was six years ago and Shaw's ghost ever since til now." He said. "How do I find him.""The official answer is you don't." He said interrupting me. "He killed Han and he almost killed my family.""He also tired to put me in a body bag to. Witch is why when I get out am going to hurt him so bad he's going wish his momma kept her legs closed, but until then my official answer to you is stand down.""Now you know I can't do that.""I do know you Dom, witch is why now I give you a brother-to-brother answer. You do whatever it is you got to do when you find that sumbitch, just do me one favor.""What's that?""Don't miss." He said.

Finally done. Enjoy this chapter, I don't really anything to say. Bye💖💖