Chapter~12 Old memories

>A/n: This I made myself. This was not in the movie. I'll use this as a flashback. That's it enjoy this chapter. ⚠️Warning some blood in this chapter⚠️<

Deckards POV

I was thinking about Y/n again after seeing her again after all these years. We knew each other since we were about 11, she helped me with some bastards who were hurting my brother. After that we became best friends. I smiled at the memorie of her face when I used to tease her.

"Will you stop that!" You said. "Stop what luv?" I said with a smirk on my face. "Saying that I like Owen! Yes he is handsome but I like someone else." You said. I chuckled, then the bell rang. "Well see you at lunch Deck.""Yeah see you." I said. "Oooo~ Deckard has crush." I turned to see my idiot brother Owen. "What n-no, she's just a friend." "Mmm Hmm, keep telling your self that brother. I see the way you look at her and I see the way she looks at you.""What look?""Wait, don't tell me you haven't noticed." Owen said shocked. "Look brother we're just friends Y/n is just a friend, okay.""Ugh! Fine." Owen said disappointed.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

"GUYS OVER HERE!" I here Y/n shout to me and Owen. We walked with our trays in our hands to her table. We ate our lunch and talked about some random stuff. "Hey losers what you talking about!""Shut up Jack leave us alone." You said to Jack. Jack was one of the guys who bullied me,Owen, and Y/n. "Awww come on princess, why don't you come with us we could show you what a real man looks like." Jack said grabbing you by your arm. "Fuck off Jack!" You yelled. He started touching your skirt. I pounced on him and started punching him. His face started bleeding with his blood on my fists. "DECKARD STOP!" You yelled with tears in your eyes. Riley was hugging. I looked at Jack and my hands. I was horrified by what I've just done. I got up, I see kids around me some with their phones out. I ran out of the cafeteria and started to run in the hallway. "Deckard wait!" I heard you yell. I stopped running and turned to face you "What know, you saw what I just did. I-I'm a monster.""Deckard that's not true. You did that because that prick was harassing me. You-""For the love of god will you just shut up!" I beat that guy half to death for crying out loud! I think it would be best for the both of us if we stopped being friends." I said in a cold tone. I looked to see Y/n with tears in her eyes. "Fine if that's what you want then so be it." You said half crying. She walked away sobbing.

After that day we stopped talking. She would still talk to Owen but after that day you wouldn't even make eye contact. I regret everything I said to you but by know you probably already forgotten about me. "I hope you can forgive me....Y/n."

Hey guys my leg surgery is done but I'm still staying in the hospital for a bit. Sorry this chapter is short, I was trying to make this like how you know Deckard. Anyways enjoy this chapter and I'm working on the next chapter right now my take a while. Bye💖💖💖