014💖

Kenzie couldn't believe she could have been pregnant.  She was shocked and she felt like an idiot about it. She couldn't believe she and Freddie had gone without protection.

Kenzie looked up as Lacey walked in. She handed her a pregnancy test. "It's one I bought. Don't worry. It's not used. But you need to find out. And then you need to figure out what the hell you're going to do. I know you're in a very complicated situation."

Kenzie sighed. "Thanks. I just... I don't know. I didn't think I'd be in this mess. The pregnant bit on the side," she mumbled.

Lacey sighed. "Have you told mum?"

"No. I don't want to tell anyone yet. Because I don't believe it. I just want to make sure I actually am pregnant before I tell anyone. And I want to think about my options properly first." 

"I can tell you your options. But I think you know what they are," Lacey said as she hugged her sister. "You've got this."

Kenzie sighed and shrugged. "I don't know if I have yet. I'm just.. I don't know."

***
Kenzie walked around the village. She saw Freddie and walked over to him. "I need to talk to you," she said.

"What about?"

Kenzie shook her head. "Not here. With me."

Freddie followed Kenzie to the alley way. He sighed. "What's going on?" He asked as he looked at her.

"I think I might be pregnant. And before you even ask, it is definitely yours if I am pregnant," Kenzie said as she looked at him.

Freddie was shocked. He couldn't believe it. "Have you taken a test?"

Kenzie shook her head. "No. I've got one in my bag. Lacey got it for me. I need to go and take it. But I have to pluck up the courage," she told him.

Freddie nodded. "I can't believe this."

"Me either. But if I am pregnant, then we need to talk about it. I mean... we both got into this mess and we both need to fix it," Kenzie said.

Freddie nodded. "Look. You go take the test. And then come find me."

"Okay."

***
Kenzie walked into the bathroom. She saw Lacey sitting there. "Come on."

"You're going to sit there while I pee on a stick?" Kenzie asked as she looked at her.

Lacey nodded. "Yes. Yes I am."

Kenzie rolled her eyes and sighed. She did what she had to do. There was a knock at the door. Kenzie quickly threw the test at Lacey who hid it in her bag.

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Occupied. Go and annoy someone else!"

***
Kenzie made her way over to Freddie's. He let her in and smiled. "Well?" He asked.

"I took the test. But I thought that we should look at the result together," Kenzie said as she walked into the house. She looked at him. "Are we the only ones here?"

Freddie nodded and smiled. "Yeah."

Kenzie followed him to the bedroom. The two of them sat down on the bed and sighed. Kenzie took out the test and handed it to Freddie. "Well?"

"It's..."