020💖

Kenzie knew how she needed to take a test to find out if she was pregnant or not. She knew how she and Freddie hadn't prepared for a baby. She didn't know if he even wanted a baby. But she knew she had to take a test.

Kenzie knew how she was constantly on edge about whether or not James was going to tell Ellie about them. She had to hope he wouldn't. But she couldn't trust him.

All she knew was that her whole life felt like a complete mess. She hated it. But she knew she had to keep it together.

When she woke that morning, she sighed and cuddled deeper into the duvet. She didn't want to wake up. She didn't want to face the day. It was too stressful.

The bedroom door opened and Lacey walked in. She smiled. "Come on. You're coming with me," she said as she looked to her.

Kenzie sat up and groaned. She looked up to her. "Why do I have to? I'm tired and I don't feel good."

Lacey rolled her eyes. "Yes. I know. You think you're pregnant. But you need to get a test. And that's what we're going to do today. We're going to buy you a test."

"Do we have to?"

Lacey nodded. "Yes. I need to know if I'm going to be an auntie or not. So get your arse out of bed. Get dressed and meet me in the bar."

Kenzie sighed and nodded. She watched as her sister left the room. She knew Lacey was right. And that she did need to find out if she was pregnant or not. But part of her didn't want to know.

***
The two sisters had just walked out of the chemist when Ellie walked towards them. She saw the pregnancy test in Kenzie's hands. "Are you pregnant?" Ellie asked.

"No. It's mine."

Ellie turned to look at Lacey. "You're already pregnant you idiot," she said.

Lacey nodded. "But I don't believe it. So I'm just taking another test," she said as she linked her arms with Kenzie and walked off.

Kenzie turned to her. "You're an idiot. You know that?"

"I know. But do you want her to know that you're possibly pregnant by her boyfriend? Because I don't think that would go down too well," Lacey said.

Kenzie smiled. "Thanks. For making yourself out to be an idiot."

"You're welcome."

***
Kenzie smiled as she walked into the garage. She looked to Freddie and sighed. "Ellie saw me with a pregnancy test. Lacey covered and said that it was hers."

Freddie laughed. He smiled. "Have you taken it yet?" He asked.

"No. Not yet. I don't know how to feel about it. I mean I don't know if we're ready for it," Kenzie admitted.

Freddie pulled her into an hug. He looked to her. "Whatever that test says, you're not alone. Okay? I love you."

"I love you."

***
Kenzie was sitting in her bedroom with Lacey. Lacey sighed. "You need to take it. While you've got the courage."

Kenzie stood up and sighed. She took the test and walked into the bathroom. She came out after a few moments. "Well?"

"I don't know yet. Have to wait."

The timer had soon gone off. Kenzie picked up the test and turned it over. It was...