017💖

Kenzie sighed as she woke in bed. She knew that things with her and Freddie had been tense. Especially since she felt like the whole truth about how it was her that had been sleeping with Freddie.

Kenzie looked up as Lacey walked in. She smiled. "How you doing mama?" She asked.

"Puking. This baby is literally Warren Fox demon. And I'm not dealing too well with it," Lacey said.

Kenzie smiled. "It will be worth it when she's here. Do you have a name?"

"I do already. Bella-Mia."

Kenzie grinned as she looked to her sister. "That's very Italian," she said as she sat up in bed.

Lacey cuddled into her. "Are you okay? You don't seem yourself," she told her.

Kenzie sighed. "I don't know. I'm just worried that everything is going to mess up for me and Freddie. And that I'm going to lose him," she mumbled.

"You won't. You just have to stay strong. And hope for the best," Lacey told her.

***
Kenzie walked through the village and sighed. She saw Freddie as he walked over to her. "You didn't answer my calls?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sorry. I've been busy. Looking after my pregnant sister who won't stop throwing up," she lied. She was avoiding him. She was scared. "Sorry."

Freddie pulled her close and sighed. "We are okay aren't we?" He asked.

"We're fine. Why?"

Freddie kissed her and smiled. "Just asking. Listen, me and you, we're going to be okay. You know that right?"

"I know."

***
Kenzie was walking through the village. Marnie walked over to her. "Look. Ellie is getting suspicious about all of this. She's asking me questions. Questions I don't know how to answer."

Kenzie sighed. "Well maybe I should just come clean. And tell the truth. It's not right how Ellie has turned on you."

Marnie smiled. "You're my baby too. I love you. And I'd do anything for all of my babies."

"I love you mum."

"Love you too."

Kenzie knew that all of this was mess. But she just didn't know how to fix it. She was worried that all of it was going to come crashing down for her.

***
Kenzie was sitting with Lacey outside the pub. Kenzie sighed. "Have you talked to Warren at all?" She asked.

"He's called me a couple times. But no. We haven't talked. I don't want to. He left me at the first sign of trouble."

Kenzie smiled. "You're having his baby though. It's to be expected," she told her sister.

Lacey shrugged and sighed. "Yeah I know. I just... I don't know. I feel like there's going to be so much that goes wrong. Like what if Warren and I can't be parents? He already ran off with the twins. And what if he tries the same?"

"I don't think he would. He's learnt his lesson from last time."

"I don't know. It's all a mess."

"I know. I get that."

***
Kenzie and Freddie were lying in bed together. They'd just had sex. Freddie looked to her and smiled. "Me and you... we've got this."

"Okay."

The two of them had made out passionately. Neither aware that the door had opened... "what the?"