022💖

Kenzie knew how she and Freddie were having a baby. Both of them knew how their baby was the result of an affair.

She knew she wanted her baby. And she wanted to be a good mum. But she was worried that it wasn't going to be okay. 

She knew how Freddie had ended it with Ellie. He hadn't told Ellie about the affair. But she knew it was only going to be so long before she found out why Freddie had dumped her.

Hollyoaks was a small village. And it was only a matter of time before people found out. She knew she would lose her relationship with her sister.

Lacey was the only one who knew about her being pregnant. And Freddie being the father. She wouldn't say anything.

Kenzie had been trying to keep it to herself that she was having a baby. She didn't want too many questions asked of her. Questions she wouldn't want to answer.

All she knew was that things were hard. And she had no idea how to even make it all work.

Morning came and she found herself sitting in bed with Lacey. Lacey looked to her and smiled. "So come on. Are you okay preggers?" She asked.

Kenzie rolled her eyes. She looked to her. "You're the one who's pregnant by a criminal who ran off with his twins. In which you helped him," she said.

"That's very true. But I nearly took the twins back. And Warren in the process took them before I could  even leave the hotel with them," Lacey said with a shrug.

"And now you're pregnant with his baby. Lucky you huh?" She said.

"Charming. You know, Ellie won't find out. There's no saying that she even has to know it's Freddie. Tell her it's a random," Lacey said.

"That won't work to be honest. What about when Freddie starts coming round and they're broke up?" She said.

Lacey nodded. "Oh yeah. I hadn't thought that far ahead."

"Clearly. Pregnancy has made you loopy."

"Thanks."

***
Kenzie walked along the street. She saw Freddie and walks over to him. He looked to her and smiled. "Hey. You okay?" He asked.

Kenzie nodded and smiled. "Yeah I'm okay. Just not feeling the best. But I'm okay."

"How's the morning sickness?"

"Hasn't started yet," Kenzie told him. She sighed. "Have you talked to Ellie? I heard her yelling at someone last night."

Freddie shook his head and sighed. "It wasn't me. I haven't talked to her in a couple of days. I don't know what to say to her," he said.

Kenzie nodded and sighed. "It's going to be okay isn't it? We're not going to be upsetting anyone at all?"

"A few people will be upset. But we can't help how we felt. We're grown ups. And we both did this," Freddie said.

Kenzie smiled. Hoping it was all going to be okay.

***
Kenzie walked into the pub. She saw Ellie and smiled. "Hey. How you feeling after breaking up with Freddie?" She asked.

Ellie turned to her. "He's been seeing someone else. And when I find out who, I'm going to kill her," she said as she walked off.

Kenzie stood there and sighed. Not knowing how it was about to change.