ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚

"Oh Newt," a boy called after him.

The blonde turned around to see Henry, a classmate of his. He had brown hair and green eyes that were scaring him to death. He was way taller than the blonde, way more muscles, way more weight. Newt nodded at him, holding his chemistry book against his chest.

"I wanted to ask you for a kiss, since you're a skinny rat and would do anything to-"

Newt didn't hear the rest of the sentence when Minho punched the boy square his jaw. He just came up from the side, Newt's body shook slightly, his shaky fingers gripping onto the book tightly. Henry was grabbing the side of his face, whimpering he walked away.

"You dare calling him that again, you prick," Minho called after him.

Newt grabbed Minho by his arm, knowing Minho would not let him go with that. The black haired boy calmed down, giving Newt a slight smile. Minho may seemed like a tough and grumpy boy, but he was actually a teddy bear and he was Newt's best friend.

"You're good?" he asked.

"Just fine, Min... Thanks, where's Aris?" Newt asked.

Aris was Minho's boyfriend. They had met in a weird chat, it was their soulmate chat. Newt was happy for them, still he didn't have any kind of signal from his soulmate, no wrist mark, no chat messages, nor any type of love letters.

"I'm right here," a voice said.

Newt turned around to see Aris standing there, a slight smile on his face when he looked at Minho. He was wearing an orange top and shorts which were reaching his mid thighs. They hugged quickly before looking back at Newt. Minho was still checking on him, if he was alright or if he didn't feel well.

"Hey Aris, you guys coming to the library?"

"No dude, sorry we're actually out for lunch, and my mom called me home after that," Minho answered.

The blonde nodded at the two and waved them goodbye as he walked to the library. He wouldn't admit it, but he was a nerd. Nerd, not in a way of having teeth brace and glasses, or being very weird. He was a nerd for reading books, being good in every lesson except PE.

"Hey Newt," Lizzy greeted her brother.

Newt turned his head to the side where he saw Lizzy. His sister was standing there in a short pink skirt and a small white top. She hugged her brother before letting go and taking his arm. She walked the blonde boy to the table she and Harriet sat at.

Lizzy and Newt didn't see each other much since Newt had moved to his own apartment a few blocks away from his old home. He was quick to go, almost done with college and even searching for better jobs, than working at a café.