ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭
𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

"Hey, Newt!" Minho called from across the hallway.

Newt turned around from his locker, looking at the black haired boy running over to him. They hadn't seen each other for a week. Newt would be lying if he said he didn't miss his best friend, neither would Minho.

"Min, hey I missed you!" he yelled, hugging him.

Minho hugged back, patting his shoulder. When Newt noticed Aris was behind his best friend, he let go of him and went to hug him as well.

"You were sick for so long, bro." Minho rubbed Aris' lower back.

Newt smiled at them, a sad smile. He was planning on telling, maybe asking to go out together to make it better, or less. He didn't know what to say. Minho just raised his eyebrows, waiting for Newt to speak up.

"I- uh... Nothing- yes, I had bad cramps and got a cold," he stuttered.

They nodded at him at the same time before Minho pulled Aris even closer to him, kissing his forehead. He gave the blue eyes boy a wink, looking back to Newt as if nothing happened. Minho was a loving guy. He loved his soulmate and his friends around, even though he wouldn't say it, or wouldn't want to admit it.

"We probably should go," the raven haired boy said to his soulmate.

"Yup... Bye, Newtie!" Aris said.

Then they left, and Newt didn't even get to tell them. He didn't even get to say how much he'd like to just go out with them. He shook his head to himself and was about to step into his class, but someone called his name.

He turned to look at the person. Ben, his friend was waving a hand to him. They weren't the best of friends, but they still got good along, or so Newt thought.

He waved at him, a frown on his face. The short haired boy had reached him, squeezing his shoulder awkwardly. He didn't know what to say, so he just raised an eyebrow.

"Uh hey... I wanted to ask, maybe you wanna come to mine? We could play video games and all that," he said.

The blonde slightly nodded his head. Ben and him didn't talk for a while. He had changed, his smile, the blue in his eyes. He knew Ben hadn't found his soulmate yet, and he felt bad. The blonde felt bad because he had found his soulmate, only he didn't see him in person. Ben didn't have had any signs, but experienced pure loneliness and pity from everyone in college.

"Of course, I'd like to," he replied after a few seconds of silence.

"Cool," he answered quietly, nodding his head before going off.