ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
(𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲)

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 (𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲)

"Thomas, I don't want you to go somewhere, you have no-"

"Mom, I found my soulmate and I don't give a fuck about what you're trying to say to me," Thomas shouted, cutting off Cassie's sentence.

He had onr day until he'd fly and his mother still tried to convince him to stay in this house he should be calling home. But he couldn't find home there when he was away from the blonde boy.

"Don't swear at me like that, I just don't want you to go," she said, wrapping her arms around her son's shoulders.

Thomas hugged her back for a second, before letting go to sit on his bed. He didn't know what to say. He finally found his soulmate and his mother was against him going there to meet with the only one he could fall in love with.

Not to forget to mention that Newt wasn't feeling well the whole week and Thomas couldn't do anything, but watch, but try to comfort. He closed his eyes, trying to get in contact with Newt. He was in the blonde's room, still Newt was not in, so he went to the kitchen. He only saw Peanut, Newt's cat, move around and scratch the wall.

Newt wasn't at home, he thought. He opened his eyes again to see his mother pacing around the room. Giving her a frown, he laid down on his bed.

"What's their name?" she asked after a long minute of silence.

"Newt, he's the most precious boy I've ever met," Thomas replied, whispering.

He felt his mother lay down beside him, looking at her son. She gave him a small smile before letting out a sigh. She was happy to know that Thomas found his soulmate, but was sad. She didn't have any time to spend with Thomas in these past years. She couldn't even watch him grow up, have a job.

"Tom, you know I love you, right?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah... I love you too, mom."

***

It was the day when Newt thought nothing could be worse. He didn't have the person he loved with him, he didn't get to see his sister and on top of that he was abused by his so called friend. Minho didn't know any of this when they were sitting in the library, reading books together.

Something they'd usually do, sometimes with Aris too, though he had some courses more than the boys. They were sitting on the couch, Minho had a red apple on his hand, passing it to Newt. Newt would never take a bite and give it back to Minho, acting as if he would actually eat.