ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

He could hear nothing but himself begging. Begging for Ben to let him go. He never thought something would happen to him in that way, he was praying for it. He was praying for Ben to let him go, to find something else to have fun with.

When he managed to pin Newt against his bed, the blonde knew he couldn't escape. He knew he was weak. He knew he couldn't even win a thumb fight against Ben. His hair was a mess, same as the screams he let out while trying to escape.

He didn't know if Ben was done when his shirt was off, but the short haired boy wasn't. He had pulled out a pen and began scratching Newt's chest and stomach. The pen managed to get under Newt's soft skin, making him scream in pain. It was then, when Newt had realized that Ben was writing onto his body.

"So, you know what a mistake you are, how skinny you are, ugly fuck," he had said.

Maybe he was right. Maybe he was, because Newt was standing in front of the mirror, reading everything the short haired boy had written down. He also looked at the scars Ben had left whole dragging the pen along his chest and stomach.

Tears had formed in his eyes and he couldn't hlld back a gasp when he read a specific word. skinny. Was he skinny? Was he really that skinny? It was his first insecurity. He was skinny. He was ugly. He was every flaw in the world. His freckles, button nose... Everything. He was ugly.

He sighed, wiping off the tears on his cheeks. He was in his sweat pants, his shirt got lost somewhere in his closet and he didn't have the energy to go there. He laid down on his bed, quietly sobbing. But then he felt it. A hand on his shoulder. Not even thinking about it, he yelled, shouted, cried out.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

That's when he realized that it was Thomas touching him. How could he not notice his fingers that were warming up his cold body immediately? It shocked him that he could scream that loud. He didn't have any voice, other than sobbing when it actually happened.

He felt sorry. He still felt Thomas' presence in the room. He sat up, began feeling around and tried to find his soulmate. Tears still running down his cheeks. He knew Thomas was sad, he felt it. He felt Thomas' hand when he touched his desk.

"I'm sorry, Tommy... I didn't mean t-  you can touch me- I-I-" he broke down, crying.

His knees sank to the floor and he let out a cry. He could only hope the neighbors didn't hear him. Something in his head said that he should lock himself up in some cage and never get out, wait until he's dead and would see the next life.

He stiffened when he felt an arm wrap around his waist, the other around his legs. He could only murmur a thanks to his soulmate, before getting lifted up by him and carried to his bed. Thomas placed Newt onto the bed like he was some kind of porcelain, which he was in some way.

The blonde felt the bed sink a little, Thomas was there with him, he wouldn't leave him. He felt a hand trace over his small scars on his chest and the cruel words written on his body. He couldn't hold it any longer, he grabbed Thomas' hand and looked their fingers.

Thomas didn't need to know anything, but he would still tell his lover. When they finally got cozy with Newt's arms wrapped around Thomas' torso and his soulmate's arms around his shoulders, Newt began talking, slightly murmuring and every now and then he would begin to cry.

"H-he didn't give me any space, it felt terrible, Tommy... I felt like dying, like hell... I-... Didn't want that-" he began sobbing.

Thomas couldn't say much, but hug his soulmate tighter against his chest. Newt's body tensed, but loosened again. His body was filling with even more warmth. He loved the way Thomas comforted him.

"Thank you, Tommy," Newt whispered into his body.

He could swear that Thomas smelled, a nice smell. It may be deodorant, but he smelled like strawberry milk. Newt loved it. He buried his head into his soulmate's chest, and he began circling small circles on Newt's back.

Then he began tracing random lines on his back. Newt noticed he was writing something. It was an L and then an O. His eyes copened, smiling widely. V. E. His breath got shorter the moment his soulmate began forming the last letter. U.

Newt looked slightly up, not knowing if he was looking right into Thomas' face or his neck, but he didn't care. He smiled even wider, his tears long forgotten. He didn't even remember why he had cried while being around such a sweetheart like Thomas.

"I love you too, Tommy," Newt whispered back.

He only wished to see Thomas' face, his reaction, his smile. But instead he felt something warm press against his forehead. Thomas' lips, they were on him, his face. Newt blushed madly, he couldn't help, but chuckle when the brunet kissed his cheek, holding his hand out to touch the place where he was kissed.

"I love you so much," he whispered again.

Thomas tapped his nose, before cupping his cheek and kissing him on the brow. He couldn't even describe how he felt, literally.

He would've scribbled every page full with i love you and compliments. Because it was Newt. Because it was the most sweetest boy on the planet. Thomas was so in love.

thomas pov:

"Thomas?" Cassie, his mother asked.

Thomas turned his head toward the door. He was packing, he was packing everything he needed. He was planning to fly to Newt's place where he would feel more welcomed and more loved and more comfortable. He gave his mother a small smile before continuing to pack his clothes.

"What are you doing?" she asked after a second.

She entered the brunet's door and sat down on his made bed. He would never leave his place before cleaning up. Cassie looked at her son, who didn't seem to be in a good mood.

"I'm moving to London... Found a job in the bank, I have a place to stay in... Two more days, I'll be gone," Thomas explained, whispering the last part.

"Oh love, why didn't you tell me?"

"It's like you care, right?" he replied, shutting his suitcase.

ᴀ/ɴ: ʜᴇʏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ,

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛɪɴɢ.

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ.

1146 ᴡᴏʀᴅs.

~𝕂