13

After the phone call with Jaehyun, Taeyong was good, scared no, afraid of what was to come no never at all. Taeyong was stupefied he knew his boyfriend was possessive and easy to be jealous but he didn't know to what extent. He shouldn't have tasted the calm waters he shouldn't even have tried.

" Love" Jaehyun called Taeyong from the other side of his apartment.
"Over here" Taeyong's muffled voice came from his closet room. Jaehyun followed the voice to the closet room finding Taeyong surrounded by unopened gift boxes.

" Where is this from," He asked as he joined his boyfriend on the ground.
" Christian Dior sent over some gifts from their campaign. They also invited me to their august summer brunch " Taeyong explained " want to open this with me"

Even though it was a question from Taeyong Jaehyun knew better than to say no. He had learned from his mistake. And also Taeyong never knows how to open something with a box cutter even though it was pretty self explanatory.

"So I learned that someone has a fan account of me and they have over a million followers as of now" Jaehyun looked at Taeyong who was starting to blush and finding small things to do. " Their account is pretty good for a fan account it's like they are running a professional account. Here let me show" Jaehyun opened his phone.

Taeyong even though he knew what he was talking about he decided to act like a dumb person and looked over Jaehyun shoulder to see what the younger was talking about.

" Look, it's a fanboy. I stalked him and he has been around from the day I debuted and that was like 5 years ago" Jaehyun looked at Taeyong. "and do you know what, for a fanboy, he has the guts to say he loves Kun more than me" Jaehyun pouted

"I...I am sure he loves you Jae" Taeyong moved back.

" But I was still hurt" Jaehyun whined "am I not cute enough"

" You are cute Jae, who said you weren't cute" Taeyong

" But you called Kun your husband, I thought I was your husband" Jaehyun held Taeyong's hands.

"I...I h...how" Taeyong "h...how did you know it was me"'

" You tagged ten's private account Love" Jaehyun stated the obvious

" OKAY I AM SORRY I HIF THIS FROM YOU" Taeyong unintentionally raised his voice. "I AM really sorry" And there he was off rambling.

"Love" Jaehyun tugged Taeyong's hand " listen to me love"

" Mh" Taeyong looked at Jaehyun

" Don't do this to me" Jaehyun sighed

" Do what" Taeyong looked at Jaehyun tilting his face not knowing what he doing to him.

" That, that the thing you are doing" Jaehyun pointed at Taeyong

" What do you mean Jae I don't get it"

" You know when you know that I am mad at you and then you pull that cute face you always pull" Jaehyun answered " And you don't know How that cute face of yours had an effect on me"