46

Lol Jaemin is such a menace him and grandpa Lee being whole moods the whole book. Stan Jaemin and Grandpa Lee for clear skin and drama and gossip they meet twice a month to fill in each other. 

Going to specify the ages of the active characters. 

Lee Taeyong - 32 years (#nationsbestfriend)

Jung Jaehyun - 30 years old (#nationsboyfriend)

Suh Johnny - 32 years old (Head of Architecture dependent and school at Yonsei) 

Suh Hyunwoo ( Johnny's son) - 7 years old (When is uncle Yongie coming to visit me)

Lee Ten - 31 years old (designer) 

Qian Kun - 31 years old (Soloist and producer) 

Moon Taeil - 33 years old (Vocal coach and a director at KBW entertainment) 

Na Jaemin, - 27 year old (minister of young adult and youth affair of the Republic of Korea He loves Taeyong more than his cousin and a little bit lesser than his boyfriend (Jeno dosn't need to know that) )  

 Lee Jeno - 27 years old ( General Lee, Jaemin's bodyguard and boyfriend (its a full time job you wouldn't understand) ) 

 Lee Donghyuck, Huang Renjun - 27 years old (why are they in university. They are in a research group with Johnny that is hosted and sponsored by the university. Haechan is the university's alumni

Mark Lee - 28 years old ( Actor and model #nationsdongsaeng ) 

Kim Dongyoung -  31 years old (Jaehyun's hoobae soloist in the same company as Jaehyun)

Nakamoto Yuta - 32 years old ( Model #Taeyongsmodelbestfriend) 

Grandpa Lee   

he's 82 but acts like he's in his 30's looks really young. 

Probably Jaemin's bestfriend (they hang out together randomly) he tolerates his gossip bestfriend more than he does to the non-Taeyong's

 Owns a chain of hotels, restaurants and shopping malls. Also a travelling agency and a real estate company. He also owns a share of major companies. Reason why he has all of these (jumps from one career to another claiming he get's bored easily #can never stay on one career more than five years) 

Also claims he gave Taeyong's the beauty traits. 

Is a single father never got married, he loves himself too much to care about other people that are non-Taeyong's.  

Has three children who he sees once in a year. # He doesn't have time to hang out with non-Taeyong's

he probably loves Taeyong more than himself.

Has 4 grandkids out of them four the other three constantly fights for his attention but he gives his whole attention to Taeyong. 

Jaehyun had a hard time pleasing him it took him nearly 3 years for Jaehyun to have Grandpa Lee call his name instead of Clumsy Wumsy Kid 

  Spoils his grandkids but Taeyong gets more #i worked my whole life for this moment if you don't like me spoiling them close your eyes the door is on your left. 

President of; Taeyong simp club, Taeyong deserves the world club, Taeyong wants it gets it club , Suni haters commision club 

the kind of guy who knows someone who knows someone who knows a guy named Bob 

Suni Lee 

37 years old 

President of Puerta Del Chef chain of Restaurants and Coconut Villa Resorts 

Vice president of Taeyong wants it gets it club. and president of forgotten grandkids club vice president of Taeyong deserves the world club ( Meets during Taeyong's birthday week) 

Would fight anyone who would wrong Taeyong. 

Joined Grandpa Lee in calling Jaehyun everything but not his name dimple boy 

grandpa Lee hates her but the feeling is mutual the only thing they agree on is spoiling Taeyong and the rest (Ten and Haechan) 

Doesn't have time to hang out with Non-Taeyong's too 

Probably loves Taeyong more than her husband

I think i just created Taeyong's simp nation 

Who did i forget