77 (The Wedding)

6.8k words almost 2 years later enjoy 

Being a model or an international supermodel, as some prefer to call him, Taeyong has had his fair share of parties and weddings he has attended over the years. Coming from a privileged family (courtesy of his grandfather's hard work), Taeyong also participated in many galas, parties, and fundraisers; one thing: they all had phenomenal planners. He only understood the energy that went into the planning once he got the fabulous opportunity to plan his wedding. He knew he was drunk when he said he wanted a three-day 'festival' kind of wedding. Let's scratch that he was crazy out of his mind.

Right now, he was having a headache, a borderline migraine. Taeyong had been running around the whole town with his florist, trying to find a flower broker; the flowers he and his florist had decided on were out of season. That was the first half of the day. They spent the other half calling and reaching out to brokers to see if they could accommodate him, and by the time they got a broker, it was around dinner time.

"Finally, I can go home," Hyunhee stretched, looking away from her computer.

"I am tired," Taeyong yawned, "and hungry."

"I ordered food for us earlier," Hyunhee cleared the table

"Thank you," Taeyong cheered up, taking his phone to reply to the countless messages from his friends.

Hyunhee has worked with his family for years. For every event the Lees ever hosted or any ceremony, Hyunhee was behind the flower decorations and everything pretty. Owning her own floral company, she has people to work for her, but since this is the first wedding of the Lee Family in a long time, she handled everything like she always does when it comes to them. Even now, it is precious Taeyong's wedding.

"You can stop worrying about the flowers, dear. It's going to be very beautiful," Hyunhee came back to the room after trashing. "You can now tick that off from your list and focus on other things,"

"I know I trust you on this." Taeyong put down his phone and opened his tablet, which led him directly to the list. "It's like the more I tick off, the more the list grows; it's neverending."

"I am sure you have the major things covered." Hyunhee sat across from him

"Grandpa is going to cover the venues, Ten has the suits and every wardrobe we are going to wear covered, noona said she'll have the transportation covered, Jae said the entertainment is covered, Baek hyung said he'll cover the catering for the reception, uncle Dongmin will cater the other two days, you got the flowers covered" Taeyong went through the list

"That's everything," Hyunhee assured him

"That's a quarter of the list." Taeyong's brows furrowed

"You need to relax, stress is not good for your skin." Hyunhee got up to take the delivery. "From what I see, your friends and your family got your back, and that fiance of yours."

"Jaehyun," Taeyong accepted the food

"I never liked him," Hyunhee scrunched her face

"He said he was sorry for saying your hydrangeas were an ugly color," Taeyong giggled. "That was years ago, Auntie."

"Yeah, but he hurt my hydrangea feelings." Hyunhee stabbed her food. She was earnest regarding her flowers: "And also, how can he not know lilies grow on water?"

"Well, he's a little bit backward when it comes to flower culture, but I'm sure if you let him, he'll learn," Taeyong tried to defend his man

"He's uncultured. That's what he is," Hyunhee tsked "he's lucky he treats you right he wouldn't want to come at the end of my delphinium flowers They are such a beauty these days It would be a shame to waste them on him"