50

This book started as a joke i don't know what got into me to write this book. But then it has been around 4 months and it has 8k reads with over 800 votes I don't know. Its the fact that its still downing on me that there are readers who like this mess of a book. From my perceptive the book has no sense of direction it went to Taeyong being a fan to him being Jaehyun's boyfriend of 6 years to Johnny appearing out of nowhere and him having history with the two cousins. To Jaemin appearing out of nowhere like its an organized mess. 

anyway i am still shocked a book on my spare account is having more attention than it should what do i do. This is the first of the two books that are going to be here for this year and its going to end in like 6 to 7 chapters to come.  On my other account is where i have all my serious books and its where i am planning to release A Jaeyong short story on April 7th like i always do.

@lenahkemmy is my main account. Its the only profile i have followed you can click it on my profile and it will lead you there. If you are a fan of Yizhan (Wang Yibo X Xiao Zhan) I write them there and now i am in the middle of writing one. 

I am going to pull out from updating this book until further notice. I have reasons okay cause me being the dumb person i am signed up for a lot of events at the club and they are all due this month and i don't know anything about it don't have any idea what they are and what i was supposed to do. That was for TSA. And also after a whole month break student council decided to comeback this month and i have a lot of events to carter and plan for. And also i kind of forgot i was in Science Olympiad and they are having competitions this month too. I barely hang on chemistry how the fuck am i going to do the environmental chemistry event. I am also in Yearbook and i am very sure my pages were due last year and i dont even have any idea of what we were supposed to be doing. And on top of that i applied to NHS and i got in last minute after the councilor read my letter and i have to maintain my grades but also i barely focus my attention span is so bad its just like of a 2 year old. Did i also say my eyesight is getting worse now i have to have my device on full brightness to see and sometimes i have to squint. My optician appointment is this month chances of me getting glasses are higher than last year. My eyesight was 14/20 I am sure now its 7/20. Also being in business school means getting projects left and right every week. My college class is ending in 2 weeks and i have a 54% in that class I have been trying to hard to get a 70 but every week it goes down wtf. Well at least i have NOMIN books to relive my stress.