38

Jaehyun walked down the red carpet waving at the reporters and the fans that were at the sidelines, after all he was Jung Jaehyun he's been here done this already he had the steps memorized in his head it was almost as if he would walk down with his eyes closed. Even though he really wasnt seeing at the front or anywhere he was supposed to walk to due to the camera flashes he couldn't afford to make a mistake Infront of the almost 100 reporters with their cameras. The one who were hosting the small red carpet pre-event or something was dispatch. And well Jaehyun as well as other idols who were present at the 2021 MAMA all had some history with dispatch that's why most of them had to kiss up to dispatch so their pretty little lies would be hidden from the public eyes or more so their fans.

But Jaehyun was different than the rest it was very different by a huge margin. Jaehyun and dispatch's relationship was pretty much not good but hostile. Jaehyun was that one idol who dispatch never got to get their hands on his private life or anything so they have tried to sabotage him many ways which unfortunately were all put down even before it even breathed. For an example it was Jaehyun's 3rd year into his career as an idol when dispatch brewed a really dirty secret about him being in a relationship and abusing person B in the relationship. The scandal was so big it nearly ruined his career but he didn't care about his career back then because dispatch had released the scandal when his relationship with Taeyong was rocky and back then they nearly broke up but with the help of his company's legal and PR team and also his family's help Jaehyun was able to put an end to the scandal with receipts that he was never in any relationship with the opposite gender and he didn't know anyone who went but the name Person B had. At the end nearly two days later dispatch released an half-assed apology claiming they had mistaken the artist with someone else but Jaehyun was sure danmed that wasn't even the truth and since the damage was already done and there were late to the damage control Jaehyun swore he was going to make them pay.

And that's how Jaehyun became the first artist to sue dispatch for the emotional trauma and distress they caused to him, his family, his company and personal relationship ( since that's how it was written in the document). He also sued them for the defamation injury in the Korean justice system. Many people the netizens were claiming that he was overreacting but how dare them make such comments if they weren't in his shoes. Some idols also said that dispatch wouldn't be ruled by the government since they had freedom of speech, but that was plain stackingly mocking him Infront of his face. They were the same idols who ran to their group chats spreading the news talking about such a shame degrading him behind his back and also to the public eyes claiming that ' they always knew he was such kind of a person' only to ran back abs defend him when he had already done it by himself. At the end Jaehyun and his company were successful at the trials and the judge claimed what dispatch did fill all the clauses in the defamation injury criteria. A restraint that was signed personally by the Blue House ( thanks to his cousin) was handed over to dispatch warning them to stay away from Jaehyun for the rest of his career life or else harsh actions would be done on the company they were also ordered to compensate Jaehyun 8.9 million dollars for collateral damage. At the end Jung Jaehyun the great had the last laugh.

At the end Jaehyun and dispatch were never in the same waters, when all the idols were getting invites to dispatch parties and exclusive interviews or anything to do with dispatch Jaehyun stayed clear off them, this was the first time in four years he was going to appear in dispatch outlets with the permission from his attorney. Dispatch was quick and brief with him. They had asked him how he had been, what he was up to and when was he going to release new music after his last comeback which was a little over 10 months ago.