ALL FOR ONE and Mission

Umm hey I'm surprised to see my first chapter has votes already I guess this story is just interesting for me because I have been thinking about how will this story goes so sit back and read and enjoy
Yeah so I'm not good at this

Izuku Pov:

"So your telling me that you take me from my mom because I'm your young master"

"Not quite your mother died and I saved you for your self and for your father"

"Father? sorry bro I lost my dad to get milk at least that's what my mom said"

"What an ideotic reason to leave your family your mother is not good at lies"

"What do you mean"

"Your mother has been keeping secrets and the reason you do not have a quirk was because your father don't want to fight against his son in this world of hero's and villain's only strong survive"

"So your telling me that my dad take my quirk and go so I can't be a hero"

"Yes"

"Ok where's he now?"

"I will bring you to him but he's in the death's door he might have few years before he die"

"Ok let's go"

Few minutes later

"So your my dad huh"

"Yes"

"I want to know why you left us"

"All those years ago I was a person who have incredible power I even give my brother a quirk so he can help me but he betrayed me he have 2 quirk 1st is the quirk I gave and the other was to passed it on to someone"

"Ok how was this to related to my mom"

"She's the only person that I care about when I met her. so I left after I see you and take your quirk"

"So if your telling me my mom loves you but your brother betrayed you who has that power right now"

"Huh"

"You know that power you gave your brother"

" Ohh he's one of the person I hate the only one who did this to me he's name was-"

Toshinori Yagi Aka ALL MIGHT

"all might! so he can give his quirk but tell me I can't be a hero that asshole"

"Yes and I think he already picked a successor for his power and I already have mine"

"Who is this successor of yours"

"He's standing right in front of me I want you to take my power and take what's supposed to be ours"

Izuku smirks and said "I can't wait to get the power and fight all might with his successor and show the world I'm not the same useless quirkless deku I'm deku who will rule over this world"izuku try to laugh with his evil voice but failed horribly

"Your not ready to take the full extent of my power but I can give you a little gift so you can do some work for me"

'All for one place his hand over izuku and gives him a quirk'

" What did you do"

"I give you 2 quirk the first one was your original quirk and the second was a hand gun"
(Yes literally hand✋ gun 🔫)

(Cool so what mission I need to do)

"There's this under ground hideout that I want to destroy I already ordered someone there but need assistance are you up for it"

"Sure I am"

At the hideout

"so this is the location?"

"Quiet your gonna get us caught"

"Sorry"

*sigh* "why does I need to be with a kid"

"Ok the plan was to enter and destroy the place and run"

"You got that kid ok let's go"

'We enter but as soon we enter a window shattered and she yelled and use her quirk to immobilize the villain's that we're supposed to kill and then destroy the place'

"Who is that?"I ask the person who is with me

"You don't know? she's one of the most badass girl in the underworld she basically take down a hero agency with one touch"

"Really she's that powerful"

"She got a power from boss and run with it"

"Seriously? I need to take her down"

"No kid she-

"then the boxes where were hiding flew up"

"Well well well what are you doing here"

"We're here to destroy this building"
The person besides me said

"Ohh so your here from all for one"

"I never thought he would get a weak ass guy like yourselves be to destroy this building"

"I'm not weak" I said

"Ohh really"

"You want me to show you"

"Ohh you know I will"

"Then I start to fly my original quirk telekinesis"

"Huh telekinesis interesting"

"What scared?"

"No, All for one did not tell me that this quirk has duplicate as she flew with her own"

"Wow nice I guess dad pic a good one for my original duplicate quirk"

"So this is actually your original quirk- wait -wait -wait DAD"

"Yeah he's my dad just learned it yesterday anyways are we gonna fight or"

"Uhh All for one told me he has a son but he doesn't tell me he's my age"

"Huh?"

"Ok look I will let you guys go and destroy the building while I take my money and go"

"Are you just a thief"

"Go put the bomb I don't care anymore just go"

"Ok gotcha"

"Let's go scatter the bomb will ignite it after"

'after we scatter the bomb the girl was about to go but I stopped her'

"Hey tell me your name" I said as she was going out

"I'm URAVITY"

"I'm DEKU"

"till we meet again and thanks"

"Make sure to always look at your back be careful because I'm coming for you"

"We'll see"

And yeah they will be both villain ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

👀
👄

👁️👄👁️

I don't know why I put this