the Impostor inside UA

Izuku Pov

'After of few months of assassination assassinating hero's and villain our time is near 3-4 months before we defeated and kill all might but we need an insider so we have Intel for our attack so I'm up to find a candidate for insider and trade info for our mission'

"Izuku are you really sure she is what you want for the task" said kurogiri in the earpiece

"Yes I can't forget our first meeting so I need to find her for this she is the best"

"Ok but be sure to keep her in line I don't want her to betray us again"

"Don't worry kurogiri I'll handle her she will have to accept this because I got something she wants"

'I jump off a building and go to a dark alleyway to another underground smugglers there I saw her she's forcing the people down to the ground and take the money until I spoke'

"So you really need money huh"

'after I said that she throw a knife at me and said' "so your gonna target me deku I thought you said your gonna let me go."

"Ohh no no no I'm here to to give you an offer not kill you I never hit girls. at least not the fighting type"

"So your saying I'm not a fighter"

"No I'm just saying your cute"

"Pffft your so cheezy are you flirting"

"Ah no" I said as my face heat up

"Anyway what's your offer marriage?
My answer was no"

"Wtf no bruh we need an insider in UA and I chose you"

"Your adorable how can someone like you be a Villain"

"I only shows this attitude to people I like and please don't think this the wrong way"

"So you trust me that much I just tried to kill you last week"

"This past months been fun so I want to play a little bit with you"

"Huh so you wanna play? Let me put this on my base and I will play with you"

"Huh? so what's your answer on being an insider in UA"

"Sure but I'm passing the info to you and help me with money"

"Ok deal tell me everything inside and I'll come outside"

"Are you talking about how we play or?"

"... And you said I'm a pervert."

'She just laughed at this'

Few months later

Ochacko POV

"This entrance exam will be hard but I will make it no prob"

"I saw a girl that was about to fall so I save her with my original quirk"

"Hey are you ok?"I ask

"Yeah I just trip thanks for saving me"

"No prob"

'The bell rang and it looks like the exam was about to start so I hurry in and said before I go"

"See you inside"

Few minutes later

"I got past the written exam the only thing I need to pass was the physical"

'The exam Start I ran as fast as I could, my stamina is not that good but I still manage to keep up I start to use my quirk (the original) and destroy as many robot as possible'

Few minutes later

"Good I got over 39 points I just need more before the time run out"

'As soon as I said that I saw the giant 0 pointer came out I was about to run I but I fell stupid plot'

Hey izuku never break the fourth wall but you break it

"Your plot was stupid"

Shut up go back to the story

"Ok"

'I screamed for help as if I can't stop this robot'

"HELP IM STUCK!!!"

"After I yell I saw the girl I save before she fell she jump and punch the robot"

'Wow she got a powerful quirk I probably should be friends with her at least as a hero'

'i saw the girl screaming while falling I use my quirk to make my self float and catch her with my quirk active on her we were both floating in the air and as I release the quirk and both fall together'

'She was thankful but she said she needs more points as the horn sound was heard indicating the exam was over so I got up and holding her as she passed out'

'the old lady come in and heal the girl as I got out.'

'As I got out I was going to wait for him to show up in a fast food restaurants he said he have a disguise so we were going to meet as a civilian and tell each other our real self'

Izuku POV:

"Let's see which ones is better"

Him thinking of an outfit and face as his dad all for one gave him a transformation quirk just to talk with her in disguise

"This could work let's just pick a name for an identity Justin could do. good all set time to meet her."

Few minutes of walking

"I was now on the restaurant and looking for her I was texting her. yes I got her number"

Broccoli: I'm at the restaurant where you at

Mochi: I'm here I will raise my hand so you can know where I am

If you guys are wondering she have a mask on so he can't tell who she is as they meet as villain

"I saw a girl raise her hand and I got her"

"Hi" I said

"Hello" she put her hand together so I know it's her

"So how was the exam" I said as I was placing my hand in the table and sitting in front of her

"Good I just hope I pass"

Ok end of this chapter yeah I will try to put this over 900 words so yeah and I'm surprised to see a lot of people actually like this story I will publish another on late Friday or Saturday so yeah enjoy your day 👋👋