Chapter one: Shower

As the day started, I heard Lucifer making pancakes with my uncle, uncle helltaker. I went downstairs and my uncle greeted me with chocolate pancakes. "Morning Takeo want some pancakes?" He asked in a joyful voice. "No thanks I'm good, I'll go out and get some," I said. "Oh, c'mon it's not that bad ..Mmm," Lucifer said. I walked away from the kitchen and went back upstairs to my room. I opened my room and got some clothes and went to go take a shower.

I went into the bathroom to go take a shower then I saw Modeus getting out. I embarrassingly slammed the door shut. "S-sorry I didn't know you were in there!" I squealed out of embarrassment."Oh? It's fine come back in~" Modeus giggled out to me. "No, no I'll wait for you to get out," I stated. The door opens and Modeus pulled me in. She closed the door and locked it behind her.

I was surprised."Woah what do you think you're doing, Modeus?!" I shouted. "Takeo, I want you to be mine." Modeus claimed to give me a lustful look. I try to back up from Modeus but she continued to approach me. I got up and gave her her clothes and kicked her out of the bathroom. After I took my shower and got out I got ready to go. Before I left home, Lucifer told me to buy some chocolate for the pancakes. "Okay, I will later." I blurted out. As I was leaving Modeus called out to me. "Hey wait for me!" She hollered out to me. I sighed and let her come with me.