Chapter four: Lovers Bodies

I picked up Modeus by the waist and closed and locked the door. We started to take our clothes off and take things slow. We started to kiss and feel each other bodies. I put on the condom and we started. I started to put it in her slowly so I don't hurt her. "Ahh~" Modeus cried out. We did the pillow position and anal because she felt most comfortable in that pose. "Ugh damn, it feels so good." I proclaimed. We went on for two hours.

I got tired and used 6 condoms. I woke up next to her and felt like my body was new and improved. I felt happy to be with modeus for the first time. Soon after I was woken up Modeus got up and I turned to her and she kissed me. I got up out of bed and left the room and went down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and saw Uncle helltaker sitting down. He looked at me for a moment and then smiled. "My boy finally turned into a man!" He shouted. I felt embarrassed about how he heard. "How long have you been listening?" I asked him. "I heard the whole thing.
*What Helltaker heard*
"Ahhhh~" "Faster Faster!" "Right there" " It feels so good" "Ugh huh huhhh~"

"Oh..wow that's embarrassing," I confessed. I had a thought to take Modeus on a date at midnight. That day I had $30 in cash so I thought I can get some food for us too. I left my uncle downstairs and went back upstairs into my room and told Modeus to get dressed we're going out on a date. Her eyes widened in enjoyment. I told tell she felt heart warmth from those words.