Chapter five: Happy Times With Her

She put on a bunny outfit and she looked stunning as we were leaving I told uncle that we were leaving so he doesn't get worried. We started walking around decided to walk in the park. We sat down on a bench under a tree. We talked for a third of minutes and laughed a little. I left happy around her. I put my hand on hers and she looked down at our hands. She held mine and smiled at me full of love.

" I'm thankful Modeus for being with me," I said. " What do you mean we would've been together one way or other because I always liked you just wanted to find out if you did too. So I teased you to test it out and I found out that you do." She proclaimed. I felt surprised but knew she was right. She's have been doing it since we were younger. But I just never accepted it. "Yeah, I guess your right," I told her as my voice faded.

I got up and gave her so we can go. "What do you want to get to eat?" I asked. " Anything you want it to be." She answered. We walked out of the park to see if anything was open at the time. We didn't see anything open around so we walked back home. We held hands on the way there and talked and laughed back.
We came back at 3:33 and no one seemed to be up. "Hey, we're home!" Takeo shout vociferously." Modeus goes upstairs to go to bed while Takeo stayed down to get some water before he went off to bed.