Chapter two: Market

As we entered the market I told Modeus to stay close to me so she don't get lost. She nodded her head while wrapping her arms around mine. We started to walk around getting the supplies I need to make my food, I saw a clerk as I went up to him, he looked up from his phone in reaction to the footsteps. "What can I do for you?" The man would ask, having put his phone away. As I put the supplies on the counter the man looked at Modeus with his left eyebrow slightly raised. "You're tall for a girl." He chuckled.

She gave the worker a side-eye. "You want to add more inches in me?"She asked. After I paid, I grabbed my stuff and Modeus and apologized for what she said. I and Modeus left the market in a hurry. We started heading back to the house. "Why do you look mad Takeo?" She asked. "I'm not..you just caught me off, guard.." I claimed. She stopped and gave me a hug telling me sorry for what she said and she'll never do it again. "It's fine it's my fault I had no reason to get mad," I said. As we got to the house I saw nobody. "Hey, we're home!" I shouted. "DAMN IT!" We enter and looked in the living room and saw Malina. She was playing video games and she was losing.

I put all the stuff away and made myself some food and went into my room. Malina came upstairs and asked me to help as usual. "Here see you got to use your up move then slide dash then press square three times," I told her in a tired tone. After then I went back into my room but heard my door was opened. As I came up the stairs I saw the tail of a demon. I came inside my room and saw modeus trying to hide in my bed. I took my sheets and saw her in just a bra and shorts. I closed my eyes in shock. "What you don't like what you see?" Modeus asked. "I-I-I- PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I shrieked. She pulled me onto the bed and locked and closed the door. "What do you think you're doing?!" I screamed. "Don't worry about just letting it happen ." She told me while caressing my hair.