Chapter 6:Movie night

Later on, that day Takeo went to the store to get something's from the market for his uncle but thought about what he was going to get after he got everything on the list of things to get. He saw a pack of popcorn and some skittles next to it. "I wonder if I should ask Modeus if she would want to watch movies with me tonight?" He thought to himself. He got the popcorn and the candy and some drinks to wash them all down. After he got everything he made his way back home and started putting the things his uncle told him to buy.
Uncle Helltaker saw the popcorn and skittles and asked Takeo, "Hey what's those for? Watching a movie tonight or something?" He pleaded. "Well uhh, I was planning to ask Modeus but don't know how she would react," Takeo said nervously. "Oh, can Me and Lucifer join y'all?" He pleaded. "No, I just want this to be me and her, not you and Lucifer!" Takeo said angered by his uncle. "Oh, y'all watching a movie can we join in too?!" Cerberus asked. "What no it's just supposed to be me and Modeus!" Takeo shouted out. "Just me and you?.." Modeus consulted. "HUH, When did you get there Modeus!" Takeo shrieked. "I heard yelling so I came downstairs to see what's going on. Now answer my question." Modeus demanded. "Well yeah I was going to ask you but Uncle wanted to be noisy and get in my business. Then Cerberus heard." Takeo pleaded. "I mean it wouldn't be as bad just let them join us it might make it more fun" Modeus suggested. "Fine..only if you want to," Takeo said.
Later that night they all gathered around the living room and started watching the movie Modeus picked out. It was Mugen Train Demon Slayer. "Why couldn't it just be me and Modeus. They always gotta ruin something when I'm trying to get closer to her." Takeo said to himself. Takeo glances at Modeus and smiles and continues watching the movie. Forty minutes into the movie Takeo whispers to Modeus, "I love you". But Modeus didn't respond and Takeo just turned back around. Cerberus fell asleep and Uncle helltaker felt to go to bed and Lucifer went to go prepare dinner soon. "I do too." Modeus whispered back. Takeo turned to Modeus in shock and was flustered. After the movie ended everyone got food and went to bed.