Chapter three: Can we be something special

She jumped on top of me and gave me lustful eyes with a smile on her face. I didn't know how to respond to her actions. She lifted my hands and put them on her waist. I looked at Modeus with a nervous face scared to look her in her eyes. She was about to lean in for a kiss but then the door opened. "Hey, Takeo has where's the chocolate-.." Lucifer asked the paused. I and Modeus turned our heads and looked at Lucifer. Lucifer slammed the door shut and we could hear her footsteps on the stairs.

I told Modeus we should stop but then as I turned my head backward she kissed me and said, " I love you." She giggled. I reacted by pulling her closer for more kisses then we got tired after a little while. I woke up to see her beside me sleeping. I smiled in rejoice. I kissed her forehead and then got up from my bed to go downstairs for something to eat. Lucifer and uncle helltaker were downstairs and looked at me with shock. "What we're you doing with Modeus up there?" Lucifer asked. "Oh we were just uhh practicing something with each other that's all." I blurted out. "Are you sure it was just *practice* because it didn't sound like it?" Uncle asked me. "We were just having a very special conversation." Modeus said out of nowhere. "Now we'll be going back to what we were doing." Modeus exclaimed. She gently grabbed me by my hand and all of a sudden her face started to glow red.

As we got into my room she told me to wait and went into her room. When she came back she had condoms in her hand and I thought about what I should do before I do it. I made up my mind and asked her one thing before we did anything. "Modeus..do you love me or are you just doing lustful things for your entertainment?" I asked. "What do you think if I want you to be my first time?" She told me. And at that moment I knew this was a new beginning to me and Modeus together.