his blue sweatshirt

I went home a little before Billie left. Mom wanted to talk to me. I walked inside and seen mom in the kitchen.

"Hey mom"

"Oh Micheal, your home"

"Yeah, uh, you wanted to talk?"

"Mike...  Have a seat" Mom said. 

I was getting nervous. It was that feeling of a thought that something came up, maybe a family member died, or I got bad grades. I took a seat at the kitchen counter.

"Micheal... Your father and I both got new jobs..."

What could be so bad about getting new jobs, that's actually cool, I guess

"Oh that's great" I say

mom gave a big sigh

"But we have to move... To a different state."

All of a sudden, my face expression changed. My stomach started to feel weird, the kind of feeling where you feel like you have to throw up.

I finally spoke up 

"Let me guess Billie isn't coming?" 

"Micheal... you knew he was only living with us part-time."

"We just don't-

I ran to the bathroom. I didn't want to cry in front of my mom. Furthermore, I don't even know why I'm crying, I knew that Billie was only living with us part-time but, it felt- It felt like he moved in with me permanently. After we officially started dating, or at least that's what I thought.

-Have the money..." Mom finished her sentence. 

I came out of the bathroom and stormed out the front door. I had to find Billie, although I wasn't really sure what I was going to tell him. 

I ran outside, and I saw Billie waving Ollie goodbye. It was perfect timing, too. I ran over to him. Billie greeted me with a smile, but I wasn't smiling. 

"Billie, we need to talk" I said trying to hold back my tears 

"What's wrong" Billie asked 

I couldn't help my self, tears started pouring down my face.

"Mike, seriously, what's wrong"

I pulled Billie into a hug. I couldn't make out any words.

"Speak to me" Billie pleaded

Billie rubbed my back, which made me feel better in a way. I hiccuped and sniffled from the tears that were falling. 

"My mo- mom just told m- me that we're moving..."

It looked as if Billie was about to cry too, as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. I paused for a moment to catch my breath.

"We're moving to a new state and- and..."

I didn't want to believe what I had just said, but I knew it had to be true. I couldn't find the words to say, I was speechless, and I think Billie was too.

"When are you leaving" Billie said breaking the silence

"I-I don't know for sure, but I think soon"

Billie and I walked home, we went inside and went upstairs without saying anything. I laid on my bed and Billie laid next to me. I put my arm around him, after a while I fell asleep and Billie did the same. Crying makes you tired.

~~~~

It's been weeks of packing my things, with Billie's help of course. Well... I stopped packing to take a break, then out of nowhere Billie came and jumped on me making me fall onto the bed with Billie on top of me, pinning me down to where I can't move. I could tell that my face was turning red. Billie looked at me with a cocky smirk. It made me blush even harder than I already was. I knew it was coming, Billie kissed my lips. Billie had full control over me since he had me pinned to the bed, I had nowhere to go, unless I try to break free, but there was no point in that. Billie breaks the kiss by kissing me on my neck. I moaned, Billie stopped and looked at me. He had a cocky smile, he kissed my neck again in the same spot. I moaned again. 

"I didn't know that sound could come out of you" Billie teased 

"Oh shut up" 

Billie kissed my lips again, he whispered under his breath:

"I love you..."

Billie let go of me and sat next to me on the bed. I sat up as well.

"Do you think that we will meet again" Billie asked 

That was a question that I couldn't really answer. And I had really had no clue. I don't know what our future is going to look like. I can't predict anything 

I looked at Billie as if I was confused. Well, I was in a way. It was such an odd question to ask. I thought, at least.

"Um... I don't know Bill"

"Why do you ask questions that you know I can't answer?" I teased 

Billie looked at me, he didn't seem too happy about my response.

"I'm only teasing" I say, and I nudged Billie in the arm 

There was a long pause. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Out of the blue Billie started talking 

"Mike..." Billie said softly. He sounded like his voice was breaking, like he was about to cry, but he didn't.

"Yeah, Bill" I said

Billie looked at me and then looked away. I pulled Billie into a tight hug. I tried my best not to cry, I probably shed a tear or two. 

"Why can't you just stay with me. We can make it work" Billie said with a few sniffles. 

I let go of Billie and I just shook my head no. Ollie's house was supper small, that Billie could barely fit 

~~~~~~~~

Today was the day that I was leaving, of course I didn't want to, but I had no choice

"Ok Micheal. Where leaving!" Mom yelled from downstairs. It was hard being in my empty room, everything was all packed up

"Billie..." I whispered

I ran downstairs and out the door.

"Micheal, where are you-"

"I'll be right back" I say 

I saw Billie walking towards my house. Perfect timing, I thought. I just ran up to him and hugged him tight. Billie always wore this Dark navy blue sweatshirt. He had it on right now to be exact.

"Billie, I have to go now" 

"Now! Why now" 

Billie started to take off his sweatshirt

"What are you doing" I asked 

Billie handed his sweatshirt to me

"Giving you this, y'know, to remember me by"

I put the sweatshirt on with no questions asked. It smelled like Billie in a way and I liked that 

"Micheal lets go!" My dad yelled 

I sighed

"OK, Billie, I have to go now"

I hugged Billie one last time and with a kiss on the check

"Do you have to go"

"Billie, my dad just yelled at me. Yes"

"Micheal Ryan Pritchard! We don't get all day"

I waved Billie goodbye and headed to the car. Billie ran over to me and hugged me one last time. I got in the car and dad started to drive off. Billie ran after us, but he couldn't catch up. I saw him fall, which made me laugh. I was happy for a minute and sad the next