A Twist Already?

The corner of her lips curved into a smile as she adored her another form, Devi Lakshmi with millions of lotus petals. Devi Lakshmi chuckled as she blushed under her palms trying to run away.

Lakshmi - Chanchala! Please, Stop!

But Devi Chanchala giggled as she continued to shower those petals onto her dear sister, ignoring her request.

This sight's beholder was Narayana himself, who couldn't help but break into heavenly sounding giggles.

Lakshmi - I can't take all this love at once Chanchala!

That's when Devi Chanchala stopped and frowned as Devi Lakshmi's palms cupped her cheeks.

Lakshmi - Let me give you my undivided attention and love too, dear!

Chanchala - You staying by my side fulfills your statement, my beloved sister!

Devi Lakshmi blushed one more time before clasping Devi Chanchala tightly into her arms. This affection was beyond definition.

~~~~~~

Devi Chanchala stepped into her garden knowing she crossed the time limit.

"I was supposed to be here before sunset!"

She murmured to herself as she walked faster towards the swing. She looked around for her beloved, but couldn't find him.

Narayana - You're late again, hm?

Her eyes didn't have to search for him, he appeared out of thin air in front of her. She was ready to apologise but he interrupted her.

Narayana - I'm very hungry. Considering what you did today, I want 100 bananas from what you collected today.

Her eyebrows clenched at his mischevious tone.

Chanchala - Prabhu! I collected less than 10 bananas.

Narayana - Well then, were you too busy to collect more?

Chanchala turned away, looking at those calming rays of sun hitting the grass before they were out of sight.

Chanchala - I wasn't busy. I'm not late. I'll give you all of what I collected, but I wasn't late!

Looking at pouting Chanchala who was expecting Narayana to give up on that request and be merciful, Narayana still hadn't backed up from being Mischevious.

Narayana - Well then give me whatever you collected, my arms are open.

Chanchala frowned upon Narayana as she didn't expect that answer. Narayana smirked at her playfully but soon broke into laughter on how adorable she looked when flaring her cute, petite nostrils.

Narayana - Are you any less than an angry child?

Chanchala turned behind, in attempt to hide her pink tinted face but eventually failed. Narayana caressed her chin as he walked in front of her. His eyes gleaming before he finally bought Chanchala into a warm embrace. She inhaled the scent of those fresh flowers as she closed her eyes. He pulled out slowly leaning near her ear, his breath tickled her delicate skin. But above desperation on what words would she hear, you could see no other expression.

Narayana - I already ate all the bananas.

Her relaxed body stiffened as she gave glared at him, looking directly into his eyes. Narayana knew he had to make a run, that is what he was waiting for to happen. Teasing her was the best way for him to show his affection. Running around the garden, the duo was completely enjoying thier roles. Everything was beautiful until Narada decided to appear in front of the gates of the garden. Narayana could feel his presence as he stopped running.

His cheerful face turned into a worried one, he knew what was happening. A soft smack of a stick bought him back from his thoughts. His worried eyes when looked at Devi Chanchala, turned soft at her feline ones.

Chanchala - Guess someone is surrendering themselves today, huh?

Chanchala smirked grabbing her beloved ones shoulder.

Narayana - Yes, I am.

He added looking away. This action was enough for Devi Chanchala to suspect that something was going wrong. Her hands reached to his chin as she gently turned his face towards her.

Chanchala - What's the matter, Prabhu?

He wanted to tell her everything that he knew would happen, but that would've been the biggest mistake he would've made by going against the laws of the Nature. He noticed confusion floating on her worried face.

Chanchala - Should we leave for the Kingdom? Are you feeling alright?

She asked again, just to recieve a nod that filled her tank with worries.

~~~~~~