Ethereal Beings Took Birth

Chanchala sat down on her knees unable to believe her sister left her. A burning sensation in her throat from holding back those tears. How she held herself from breaking into pieces. Her doe eyes blinked with an idea being created inside her head.

"I won't live at no place where you don't exist, sister."

She said to herself.

She stood up, turning back to the blossoming Vaikuntha. She knew she had to take this step, no matter how much pain she had to bear. She was ready for it.

Without a single movement, she appeared in front of her Narayana. Oh how she adored him from the deepest core of her heart. She carefully sat beside him, placing her hands on top of his feet. Her tears slid right from her eyes falling down at Narayana's feet.

"I don't want to cause you disturbance."

She thought as she leaned closer to him. A small kiss being placed on top of his head as she brushed her hands on his forehead.

"I shall leave now. I bid you farewell."

She turned around, not wanting to test her patience more. As she turned around, to turn into a thin mist, a hand held her back. She looked behind to see her Narayana, awoke.

Narayana - Chanchala?

He called out to her like a child who was being left on his own by his mother.

Narayana - Why do you bid me farewell, my dear? Where do you go?

She fell silent. Even though she wanted to speak, what would she speak about? Guilt consumed her as she stepped away from him.

Chanchala - Do not ask me anything. O' Prabhu, I feel it hard to explain!

Narayana clenched his eyebrows as if he was reading her.

Narayana - Is my Chanchala absolute about her decision?

She nodded her small head to her Narayana.

Narayana - Let me wall you to our place, then.

He spoke smiling as he stood up. His hands grasped her soft ones as he lovingly stared into her eyes. Soon they were near the waterfall, thier place.

Chanchala moved her hands to his cheeks. She caressed them softly to which he buried his head into her hands.

Chanchala - Remember me since you can, Prabhu. I won't be blessed with our memory.

Narayana widened his eyes.

"Already?"

"Forgive me my lord, let me go."

She replied looking into his eyes.

Chanchala slowly let's her hand slip from her Narayana's. Flowing down with the shimmering water of a waterfall as she smiled her sorrows away.

~~~~~~

Devi Gauri gasped as she observed.

Gauri - Mahadev, can't I change what is written to happen! It's too tough for me to witness this!

Mahadev - It never was easy, Gauri.

Gauri - Tell me my lord, can't I perform any actions to bring them back together!

Mahadev - Gauri, what is destined to happen, cannot be changed. Let it be our very own Narayana. We shall visit our broken Aaradhya, now.

They soon appeared in front of the one who was as dark as the night sky. Vaikuntha was as silent as the deep ocean. No voice heard or no joy found in the surrounding.