Chapter 14

A millennia had passed after Y/n's death. Each day, it has become a struggle for Zhongli to move on. He would often visit her grave with both his children or alone. Sometimes Xiao or Hu Tao would be there too, visiting her and telling her about their day.

"Hello, Y/n. I have returned."

Placing a bouquet of Glaze Lillies down by her grave next to some Silk Flowers, Zhongli sat down and crossed his legs.

"How are you, darling? I hope you and Guizhong are doing well together."

A gentle breeze in the wind caused him to softly smile.

"I see you're still looking out for me, even after your passing. I'm sure you're still looking after our children too, aren't you, darling?"

Morina and Morien have both gone on with their lives. Their mother's passing effecting them dearly as much as their father too, of course. They often come to visit their father when they can if their schedules aren't busy.

Morien had chosen and dedicated his life as a traveler and adventurer for the Adventure Guild whilst Morina had chosen to become Zhongli's successor if he were to ever die as the Geo Archon. The Geo Gnosis will be passed onto her and she will continue on his legacy and his name as her own and his. As the new Geo Archon and God of Contracts.

Zhongli sighed and stood up. He sent one last prayer and left her grave. As he walked through Liyue, he heard soft footsteps following him but didn't turn. He knew who was following him.

"Hello, Father," Morina softly greeted. "I see you've gone to visit Mother again."

Morina had changed so much over the years. Her once soft, chubby cheeks were gone. Instead, they were replaced by high cheekbones, soft and subtle. Her eyes; amber and gold, round and kind yet fearsome if the time were to ever come.

"I have," Zhongli told her. "When was the last time you've gone to visit her, Morina? I've noticed some Silk Flowers left by her grave."

"Morien and I went to visit her a few days ago," Morina softly said. "Morien just came home from Snezhnaya about a week ago and wanted to visit Mother before he has to leave for another commission for the Guild again."

Ah, is that so? Morien had left for Inazuma at first then he eventually move for Snezhnaya almost three months ago.

"Will he be leaving again?" Morina shrugged.

"Very likely, yes."

Zhongli softly sighed.

"I see."

After speaking to his daughter for a little longer, the father and daughter parted ways. Well, that is until he stopped and stared. Sitting by the tables at Liuli Parlor with a man with wild ginger hair, he could swear, was Y/n.