chapter 1 The dark Slayer arrives

January 13th 2023

POV: 3RD PERSON

On the outskirts of Honnõji Academy, a man in a brown cloak is seen walking through the streets heading towards the school, he stops to look at the massive school in the distance that awaits him.

His thinking is interrupted however by the sound of a phone ring in his pocket

He reaches into his pocket to reveal a black two-piece suit sleeve.

Y/N: " hello, this is Redgrave" you said in a polite tone.

???: Ah Y/N! finally I've been trying to reach you for 2 hours now. The mysterious caller said dramatically

Y/N: "hmph, tell me mikisugi, are you going to tell me to keep a low profile due to me eliminating two outposts of the kiryuin's?" You said with a bored tone.

Mikisugi: "...that is exactly correct after all you are now in the heart of their operations so you must be even more careful now" he said overly dramatic

Y/N: "of course mother, tell me, is she here?"
You ask getting bored.

Mikisugi: no, but our Intel team says that she will be there in a week, as another transfer student"

Y/N: "well, looks like I have time to prepare for her fury when she sees me in the coming week"

Mikisugi: "listen Y/N, if she knew why you left and why you did it she will mostly understand and forgive you. Anyway when you arrive, I want you to meet me at my house, we need to discuss what we can do"

Y/N: yes, discuss only, I do not need to see you foolishly removing your clothes in front of me, as if you were a male stripper, it's still weird even after you told me abo..."

Mikisugi: "NUDIST BEEEEEEEA..." Mikisugi interrupted you

*Beep*

Having enough of his foolishness you hung up, and outstretched your arm and ringing your fingers to your temple and shaking your head and disappointment.

Y/N: "I swear on my mother's grave, one day I will cleave him in two" you said gazing at your weapon and your left hand.

POV Y/N

Me: "well Griffin my friend, I believe it's time to move on, you ready?"

Griffin: "you know it Shakespeare" said a male voice from under my cloak in a joking tone.

[Kamui Griffin]

As far as I know from what Dr Matoi has told me, he is a special kind of clothing made from a special kind of fibers called life fibers, which give him his unique personality of that of a human, and because of that I do not treat him as such I treat him as a friend, He's been with me ever since My mission for vengeance on the person That told the demons where we live and find the one who's responsible for both killing my mother, father and brother, and changing my life.

As far as I know every clue that I have obtained thus far has led me to this place, the heart of the kiryuin's Operation to take over Japan and then the world,

I began to walk to destination of mikisugi home.

Griffin: "the lady you where referring to earlier is she the person we have to take down?"

Me: "no Griffin, The lady I was referring to is an old friend I left to do this mission of ours"

Griffin: "is she this ryuko you told me about The daughter of my creator?" Griffin started to make small chat.