chapter 9 taste the blood

POV Y/N

Me and Ryuko are walking through the partially destroyed slums of hojima academy, both of us looked at the destruction the tower caused knowing my brother was responsible for it.

Ryuko:"so much death." she said somberly, which caused me to stop in my tracks to look at her and bring her into a hug trying to comfort her.

Y/N:"Don't worry Ryuko, once we deal with my brother, we go back to seeking our vengeance"

Ryuko:"yeah you're right sorry."

After letting go of the hug we continue to March onward nearing the Tower until coming across a blockade a house falling over blocking us from getting over.

Y/N:"hmmm,seems we have to find another way" I said cupping my chin before turning to Ryuko seeing her roll her eyes in annoyance before seeing a demon behind her.

As I shove her away, the demon readying it's scythe in an attempt to strike at us only to be parried by the Yamato, I use this chance to quickly send a judgment cut killing the demon. as Ryuko was getting her bearings back she looked up to only see more demons appearing behind me as she quickly shot up at the demons, cleaning them in two, before landing right beside me our backs touching.

Ryuko:"so these are the demon's you told me about!"

Y/N:"you would be correct my dear!" I said before unleashing a fury of slashes from the Yamato as I quickly sheath it and unsheathed it at lightning speed at them

As for her she just hacked and slashed through as many as she could before kicking one to me as I just cleaved it in half.

Ryuko:"man these guys are fuck'en eas!"she said happily enjoying the thrill of mowing down demons.

As I just continue to put many of them down as if they were nothing more than vermin.

Y/N:"You have that right, After all these are just a lesser demons."

Griffin:"wait until till you see the bigger ones, whooowe those schmucks are no joke."

'its true the higher demon are a worthy challenge... Well most of them'

After killing enough demons, they begin to back off, which only confused us, Well mostly me as for her.

Ryuko:"hey! What fuck are you guy's doing, aren't you going to fight us!?" She yelled in angry.

POV 3RD PERSON

Before Y/N could utter a word the sound of bells could be ringing as well as an unholy demonic screech, as large demon in a row with a scythe began to jump through a portal as if it was water spinning its scythe at them both.

To which the both sidestep out of.

Ryuko:"he must be the head fuck" she said drawing her blade

Y/N:"more of a nuisance than anything" he said after gracefully fleeing his sword in the air before stabbing into the ground before stylishly sheathing it into the scabba.

In result killing all the lesser demons around the area leaving only the hell vanguard remaining.

Ryuko:"well, he looks like he wants to party, and that's what I'm going to give him!" She said the last part with a grin before running at the vanguard.

Y/N provided covering fire through his summons swords as well as given Ryuko summoned sword shield. Ryuko began slashing at the vanguard as Well as the summon swords hitting there mark.

Right as Ryuko was going to get a nother hit on it the vanguard it was a able to block all the strikes before breaking the block and parrying the sword strike leaving Ryuko opened for a strike, only for real good to retaliate with a strike again causing both to period each other repeating the same action two times before the vanguard strength wavered.

Before the sound of the bells can be heard as it disappeared into the ground only to reimpure in front of them through a watery portal shooting out swinging in scythe at both fighters.

Before the blow could be struck Y/N parried away the strike with the Yamato before shooting blistering sword at the vanguard causing it to be stunlocked.

Y/N:"hmmm, disappointing" he said turning around.

before taking out the Yamato glowing with a blue aura before stingering at the demon impaling it as it grabbed on to the blade before looking at Y/N.

Y/N:"go to hell!" He said before pulling his respected weapon as well as slashing it in half.

As the vanguard fell to the ground dead before dissolving in sand Ryuko was just speechless knowing he could have done that earlier

Ryuko:"You could have done that earlier!?"

Y/N:"Yes, but I do not wish to overuse it It draws too much stamina for me"

Ryuko:"oh, I guess that makes sense" she says sheepishly.

Mission 1 cleared

Time 0',12'03
Stylish ranking s

Damage taken S

Items taken S

Rank S

S

Sneak peek of chapter 10

Ryuko:"always wanted to see a talking mut, You know what a dog show you would really take first place"