chapter 6 a tennismatch

POV Y/N

I'm sitting on a chair near a sleeping Ryuko wearing my shirt. Due to Senketsu being drenched. so I put it on her. It was big and bagey but covered most what it supposed to cover. As for Senketsu he is actually drying on a hanger nearby.

Mikisugi: "You know, I was wondering why you didn't tell her how to activate Senketsu"

Y/N: "you know better than most, it was never my job to tell Ryuko, That's pleasure belongs to only you"

Then Ryuko started to stir awake

Y/N: "Rise and shine my fiery drifter" I said before pecking her head

Ryuko: "Y/N? where are we? Wait isn't that?" she said while looking at person by the window

Y/N: "if you are wandering if that's our teacher Aikuro Mikisugi. You would be correct"

Mikisugi: "Talk about your crazy extracurricular lessons."

Ryuko then looked down to see she was wearing my shirt, to the turn her head to face me to only find me wearing only Griffin. She blushed and looked away from me.

Y/N: "Ryuko, before you attempt to strike me understand this, Senketsu was drenched, you would most definitely catch a cold if I didn't undress you"

Ryuko: "L-Listen Y/N, know you wouldn't do it if it wasn't absolute necessary. I trust you. B-but where is Senketsu?"

Y/N: "He is on a hanger, but I think your attention should be directed to Mikisugi, for he wants to show you something"

Mikisugi: "Right, now it's time to teach you about some things about your body"

'What's in the name of the underworld!?'

(Y/N):"I recommend you pray to any higher being you believe will spare you from me Mikisugi, because.."I was cut off by him speaking

Mikisugi: "Relax Y/N, just want to show your girlfriend something"

Ryuko: "You perverted son of a bitch!"

She went to punch him, but unfortunately Mikisugi dodges it while throwing a few needles in Ryuko's back to paralyze her.

Y/N:"This is curious"

Ryuko: "Wait! My body! Why can't move?!"

Mikisugi: "Calm down Ryuko"

Ryuko: "What did you do?"

Griffin: "uuuhh Shakespeare, aren't you going to do something?"

Y/N:"no Griffin, Ryuko needs to learn the basics to her uniform" I said coldly

Mikisugi: "Anesthetic acupuncture. You seem a little hot blooded, mind if draw a little" he said while taking a needle

'Damnit how foolish of me to forget, she is terrified of needles'

Ryuko: "Please no! Don't! Y/N help me!"

Aikuro just looked at me confused

Y/N: "She is scarred of needles, give that to me" I said while Mikisugi passed me the needle