chapter 8 purity and the tower

Hey guys I know I've been gone way longer than I should have. Well I'll keep it simple I got lazy, That and halo infinite came out, And I wanted to make a girl's frontline with RWBY story so.... There's that but I'm back and motivated to do this for how long it will last.
_____________________________________________

POV RYUKO

Me and mako are sitting in Mikisugi's class, while she is sleeping while I glare at Mikisugi.

*Ring*

I started to follow Mikisugi. When he rounded the corner, he just disappeared, making me angry.

Ryuko:"what! Where did that bastard go!?"

Senketsu:"Ryuko! Behind you!" Senketsu said as he spotted mako flying at us.

Mako:"Ryuko!"

I cought her and spin her a few times, before planting her on her feet.

Ryuko: "Mako, how many times have me and Y/N told you. Don't fly at people to greet them"

Mako: "Where are you walking all by yourself? Are you going on a date with Y/N?"

Ryuko:"No Mako, I'm not going on a date with Y/n *mumbles* not yet. No I'm looking for our dear old teacher"

I then noticed a note on Mako's back.

"'meet me back at my place -Aikuro Mikisugi' that bastard!"

timeskip, Mikisugi's house

I am currently at Mikisugi's place, sitting on his couch

Mikisugi: "It's a big problem, you looking at me with such a passion in your eyes in class. It'd be bad if word goes out we are so close, right?"

'That's it, I've had it!'

I've had enough of this to the point I grab him by his shirt.

Ryuko: "Some jokes aren't cool to say!" I let him free

Mikisugi: "You seem pretty naive when it comes to this subject. It's a miracle You and Y/N are an item"

Ryuko: "Butt out of our relationship!" I said while getting back to sit on the couch

Ryuko: "I just want to know who are you and what do you know about Senketsu, aside from that what Y/N told me"

Mikisugi:"And what has he told you?"

Ryuko "Only that Senketsu can enhance my speed and power, and you said that if we beat that tennis captain you'd tell us everything! Now, spill the beans!"

Mikisugi slid next to me with his shirt open

'God damnit'

Mikisugi: "A man's word is only good on the day it's made. Next day we'll.."

I had enough, I pointed her scissor blade at his throat, he just slicked his hair back and looked at me

Mikisugi:"life fiber"

Ryuko:"huh?"

Mikisugi: "it refers to fibers, that have life of their own. One Star Goku Uniforms have 10 percent of Life Fibers in it, Two Star Goku Uniforms have 20 percent. Like Y/N told you, those uniforms, but especially those fibers enhance human strength and draw out special abilities"

Ryuko:"I'm following"

Mikisugi: "there are however clothes created entirely from Life Fibers, called Kamui"

Ryuko: "So Senketsu is one, and Griffin is another?"

Mikisugi:"correct.The only people who knew the secret of Life Fibers are Kiruyin family and both of your parents, Dr Isshin Matoi and Sparda.The Kiruyin family must've attacked both of your parents trying to steal both Senketsu and Griffin and keep them for themselves."