CH,5

"YOU WANT CHILDREN?" Oda said, unable to hide the surprise in her tone as she said it.

"Yeah, why are you looking at me like that?"

"I never thought that would've been something you wanted, you being you. That's all."

Druig moved away from the window, and back to the bed Oda laid on. He sat beside her and laid a warm palm on the side of her face and stroked her cheekbone. "Children annoy me."

"Oh I know." Oda chuckled as she laid her own hand on top of the one that was on her face. He looked off in the distance with a mirthful look, "But the idea of having one with you doesn't seem..."

"And if we were to have one? What then?"

The sudden jolt of the plane hitting turbulence brought her back to reality as the memory faded and her eyes refocused again. Sprite sat in front of her playing with a deck of cards. She watched her hands as she shuffled the cards with practised ease. She filtered through the conversation and found none of them to be entertaining enough and decided to lean her head back against the headrest.

"So... Oda, is that actually your name? Sounds more like a nickname." Kingo said as he slid into the empty seat next to her and leaned his head on his palm as he looked over at hers

"And yours sounds like a looney Tunes character." She bit back.

"Oh, harsh. We've got another mean girl on our hands." He sang. "So what's your deal?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Leave me alone."

"You are on my private plane, bought with my own mone-"

She teleported out, disturbing the stacked deck of cards in Sprite's hand as she stared in shock at her hands. The plane rocked hard at the energy expelled with the teleportation. Oda stood on top of the plane, the wind whipping her long coat around her. She took in the crisp cold air and  placed her hand over her side. It was sensitive, but at least it isn't bleeding out, she thought in distress. Could be alot worse. She levitated a couple inches off the plane, and thought about where she should go. Lord knows she didn't have the patience to deal with such a loud personality like Kingo. And Ikaris' unsolicited hostility.

She closed her eyes and outstretched her mind to neighbouring ones closest to her. Her psionic powers did  a light sweep of the minds near her. Ikaris had a mental shield up, odd she thought. But she thought nothing of it, the last thing she wanted to do was give Ikaris and his childish attitude the time of day.

Oda levitated further away from the plane, before she shot away with a resounding sonic boom, knowing where she needed to go.

"Ha! She can Fly! It seems you're not as special as you thought Ikaris! Look at her go, she might be faster than you." Kingo exclaimed as he pressed his face against the window. "I wish I could fly. So cool." he turned to the others. "So does she do that alot? Just leaves and y'know..."

Sersi and Sprite looked over at each other first, then at Kingo, and they both simultaneously answered "yes."

"Do you think she'll go on a date with me?"

"Er, sir you are savvy with the ladies, but I fear she might be beyond you."

"Are you saying I can't get her?!"

"Her heart belongs to another, it's plain to see. She barely looked at you the whole time she was here, and frankly when she did look at you... it was very obvious she wanted to..."

Kingo looked at Kuran in shock. "Really? I thought she was just stunted by my glorious beauty." Ikaris and Sprite snorted loudly and Sersi hid her giggles behind her hand.