𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬? 𝐅𝐨𝐞𝐬? 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 me?" She asked, her eyes staring deeply into his. He uncomfortably picked at his collar, swallowing.

"W-Well, woman, you seem to be lost and- Well, my brother I think would like you so maybe you should-"

"Hold it right there, Tommy!" A newer voice shouted from above them. Said boy jumped in surprise, and began to scramble around for his sword. The canopy of leaves seemed to unclose, allowing the mystery person to dramatically fall through in between the girl and Tommy. The leaves, twigs and acorns crunched underneath their boots, which by the glint seemed to be diamond capped.

"Sapnap you bastard! Get out of here!" Tommy shouted, finally unsheathing his sword. 'Sapnap' turned to face the girl, who had positioned herself in a defensive stance. His own guard dropped, his jaw following suit.

"Hey- mamas," he said, a stupid grin adorning his features. He had fluffy charcoal-black hair, accompanied by a well-used bandana. He sported a heavy looking set of gleaming purple armor, minus the headpiece. She narrowed her eyes, the (e/c) irises holding deep disgust.

"Woah woah woah- Sapnap! That is no way to treat a woman of such excellency as herself!" Tommy shouted, shuffling over to her side. He nimbly put and arm on her left shoulder protectively. "Just go with it, alright?" He whispered. She shot him a concerned side-glance before directing her gaze back to the man in front of her.

"This is my close friend Elizabeth, Sapnap," he spat his name in disgust. "She is a valued member of L'manberg, my personal favorite citizen."

Sapnap frowned, eyes flipping back and forth between the two. He bit the inside of his cheek, crossing his arms. "Elizabeth? I've never heard of an Elizabeth from L'manberg," he mumbled, eyes now fixating on the girl.

"Well- the world doesn't revolve around you, Sapnap," Tommy replied snarkily. Sapnap's eyes snapped back to Tommy. "It doesn't revolve around you either, Tommy."

The girl had abandoned the conversation at hand a short while ago, lost in thought. Elizabeth? She pondered. Is that my real name? Who exactly am I?

The wonders of how one's brain functions is truly a mystery, only those of a higher power could even begin the explain. Every person has their own endless library of memories and imagines. It's a fascinating world indeed.

And in that excerpt of time, the girl had decided to dedicate her new strange and confusing life she was dropped into to the wonders of everything surrounding her. In the moment, she had a bright, naive future to look forward to. She had little worries, little problems and bumps in her path.

Something inside her had sparked, as she sensed a presence that was not there beforehand. She turned subtly, as to not interrupt the two who bickered in front of her. In a nearby log, a pair of gorgeous brown eyes stared back at her. An overwhelming feeling of deja vu washed over her, as she silently waved to the log.

Tommy's hand was still securely planted on her shoulder, but it began to shake her gently back and forth. She awoke from the dreamy trance she had wondered down and glanced at him.

"Right, Elizabeth?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows desperately for her response. "Hm?" She questioned, now obvious to the men she hadn't paid attention. He sucked in a deep a breath and sighed, squeezing his eyes for a split second.