𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞

With a winning-smile and a polite nod, Y/n decided for herself that she was joining. She didn't know where she was anyways, and a strong team would be great to aid and assist her. A bark to her right, opposite of Wilbur, caused her to gasp slightly. Pog dashed towards her, half a baguette flopping out the side of his slobbery mouth.

"DUDE!! I almost forgot about you!!" She shout-laughed out, Pog tumbling into her arms. She began to collapse backward onto Wilbur, before he pushed her back up with a smile. "Forgot to mention," she began, her tone suddenly ominous as she stared deep into Wilbur's soul it seemed.

"He's gotta come to." Wilbur eye's traveled to her hand as it sat on the top of Pog's fluffy white head. He chuckled before reaching out and comfortingly rubbing her shoulder. "Of course. Our very own L'dog."

Tommy and herself burst out laughing. "POG THE L'DOG!" they said, in almost perfect and pristine synchronization, only causing them to hunch over in another fit of laughs. Wilbur cackled at the two as well, causing villagers to look over at them in confusion.

"SHIT! WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SHOW YOU THE L'CASTLE!" Tommy shouted, grabbing onto Y/n's wrist and dragging them up the cobble road as the two laughed again, even harder. "WAIT JUST ONE SECOND THERE, TOMMY!" A voice shouted, Tommy stopping in his tracks and looking over his shoulder.

A woman, seemingly in her early twenties, came scrambling around a street corner. She had short platinum blonde hair pulled back into a small but messy ponytail. She caught up to the three, panting miserably.

"Your- Your dog here stole from- stole from the bakery!" She shouted, pointing at Pog who was happily chomping away on his half-of-a-baguette. Wilbur strode over and put his hand on her upper arm in a soothing manner. "Niki, relax, the dog is one of our newest members, along with Y/n, of course."

Niki questioningly looked to Tommy, who was still holding the hand of a girl roughly her age. "So you're the new member?" She asked, her voice suddenly calm and soft, with a sweet undertone. Y/n nodded in response, smiling worriedly. Niki responded with a close eyed smile, bringing her hand up to her mouth to suppress her giggles.

"Please, don't be scared. I only ever use that voice during battle or on Tommy. This one's on the house, alright? Welcome to L'Manburg Y/n!" She said, with an ear-to-ear grin. Y/n gasped dramatically, holding onto her chest where her heart would've resided. "Oh thank god- I thought you were about to murder me," she sighed.

Niki laughed in response, striding over and snaking her hand in between Y/n's and Tommy's, separating the two. She nodded her head towards the northern cobble road. "I suppose we ought to show you our headquarters, hm?" Niki said, as she gingerly placed her hand into Y/n's. A shimmering smile struck the girl's face, the late afternoon sun enchanting it almost with a glow.

"Sounds lovely," she remarked, squeezing Niki's hand in response as she began to ascend the path at a quick pace. Tommy shouted out from behind, attempting to rush up to the two before Wilbur stopped him, smiling warmly and shaking his head. He was grateful Niki finally had a girl friend, after all these years. Albeit a bit jealous, he was joyous nonetheless. The two trailed behind at a leisurely pace, Pog joining them.