𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

TW: Small mention of bl00d. nothing too serious dw about it <3

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 though she had already began to walk away, her newly found dog trotting faithfully at her side, the two boys had already began calling out her name.

She grunted in annoyance, looking at Pog for some sort of reassurance. "Oh for fuck's sake- WHAT?!" Her head snapped behind her to Tommy and Sapnap. They were violently gesturing her to be quiet. Her head tilted to the side in confusion, her eyes continuously glancing back and forth between the two. Pog had started lightly whimpering, slowly backing away from whatever was behind her. Tommy's pupils had dilated, the color in his face rapidly draining.

(Y/n) began to turn her head, her breath now shaky. A heavy and brute force slammed her to the leaf-littered ground, Pog at her side. Her eyes, once closed from the impact, squinted open only to be met by a sword to her forehead. The metal glistened from the patches of sunlight, amongst other things. It was a dark, enchanting purple. A small bead of blood began to trickle down the side of her face. Her mouth was left slightly agape, too stunned to speak.

"DREAM!! MY FRIEND!!" Tommy shouted, nervously yet still somehow obnoxiously. (Y/n) was too focused on the sword directed at her head than the person holding it. "Tommy," they acknowledged. "Aha... What're- What're you doing out in the woods so early?" Tommy asked, trembling.

The person didn't respond, and only looked back at (Y/n). She slowly removed her gaze from the weapon and glanced up at the person. 'Dream' was equipped in the same armor as Sapnap, just sturdier and it shined brighter. A porcelain mask hid his face from view, a sloppily painted smile upon it. The dark circles bore into her own, colder than Tommy's earlier.

Dream grunted. "Sapnap. Is she with you," he sternly said, more of a demand than a question. His gaze never left (Y/n)'s.

"Well uh-" "NO! No- uh, she's with me Dream," Tommy interrupted. Sapnap shot him a cold glare. "So uh, if you two gentlemen won't mind, we'll be leaving now," he mocked a posh accent. Dream didn't budge, neither did the sword he held in front of him.

"You seem worried for her. How come I've never heard of a new citizen in that pathetic excuse of a country, Tommy."

Tommy swallowed bile that had been itching up the back of his throat. Why was he so concerned in the first place? He had just met this woman!

"That's because today was my first day."

Everyone turned to (Y/n), the confidence in her voice had wavered. "Don't blame Tommy because he didn't tell you yet."

She began to calm down, her chest not moving as quickly with each breath. She slowly pushed the sword away from her forehead, and began inching away on the forest floor. Cautiously, she locked eyes with Dream and brought herself upright. Without a moments hesitation Dream yanked her forward by the collar of her shirt. In instinct she held her hands up next to her head as a sign of passiveness.

"Then you're trespassing." The other arm that had once laid limply at his side shot up, a small dagger wrapped in his fingers. (Y/n)'s eyes widened once again of fear. A blur of blue lunged at Dream's shins, tackling him to the ground. She fell back down with them, a small yelp escaping her throat.

"RUN SOUTH! LOOK FOR A MAN NAMED WILBUR SOOT, TELL HIM I SENT YOU!" Tommy shouted, struggle visible in his voice. (Y/n) scrambled to her feet, her legs tripping over each other as she tried to dash away.