Part Three

Andrew's POV;

I could feel the sun light shining in on me and I felt a warmth on my right side. I could smell that vanilla and cherry scent before I even awoke fully. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings, I guess I finally fell asleep in this room. I looked down to see Alina asleep on me and my right hand rested on her side and my left and on her bare thigh that was rested over my torso. Her head was rested in my neck and I can feel her warm breathe on me. Her left hand was under my shirt as it rested on my chest and her other arm was under me and holding on to my left rib cage. My left leg is still elevated on the throw pillow, I can't believe how comfortable I am. This all feels familiar and yet it's not, it is so weird. I stay here not wanting to wake her do to the fact that I know she hasn't slept a lot. Vanessa said that Alina stayed at the hospital the whole time I was there, she never left my side. I lay here for a few hours until ten o'clock rolls around and Alina groans. I feel her bury her head further into my neck and my heart spreads up, that's when her hand starts moving on my chest. She stops right above my heart and stays there as it beats faster.

Alina- Good morning.

I heard her mumbling before placing a kiss on my neck and my face heats up.

Andrew- Good morning.

Alina- Are you ready to get up?

Andrew- I- I'm comfortable right here.

I felt her smile against my neck and I felt her thigh flex as she tried to move herself closer if that is even possible.

Andrew- How did we meet?

Alina- You where on your graduation trip with Abi and Vanessa and they brought you to the lake house. I was there and Vanessa and I already knew each other from college and I knew your sister from meeting her previously. They introduced us and we flirted the whole night but we didn't start dating until almost a year later.

I can see why I would flirt with her but I have always believed that nobody could ever be into me so I find it hard to believe she flirted with me as well. This all feels like a dream. Without thinking I rub her thigh with my thumb and take in how soft her skin is.

Andrew- So have we...?

Alina- *Chuckles* Have we what?

Andrew- *laughs* Nothing.

Alina laughs and kisses my neck again but this time she sucks on my pulse point a little.

Alina- We have. *chuckles*

My face heats up and I bite my lip, so that means I have seen her completely naked and I am also not a virgin anymore. But then I realized that I have no memory of my first time and that sucks.

Alina- How long have you been up?

Andrew- Since six or seven.

Alina- Come on, we need to get some food in you.

She kissed my cheek before scooting to her side of the bed, she got up and walked to the closet. I watched her for a moment before I sat up and hung my legs off on my side of the bed. She went to the bathroom connected to our room to get ready. I grabbed my crutches at walked to the closet to get a change of clothes. I grabbed a pair of grey joggers and a V-neck T-shirt that is a darker grey and a clean pair of boxers. I went to the guest bathroom and sat on the side of the tub to get changed. I got my boxers and joggers on but again couldn't get the new shirt on but I got the other one off. I went back to the room and put a sock on and a shoe, I didn't need two of either due to the cast. Alina came out and she helped me put my shirt on before I even asked. I went to our bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. As I look into the mirror I check myself out, even though I feel weird with this beard I look hella good with it. Alina comes in and chuckles as she sees me checking myself out. I watch as she brushes her hair out, she has on a grey tank top and a pair of jean booty short. I know she has on a black bra because I can see it from the top of her tank top. She catches me checking her out and smirks as I look away as if I wasn't doing anything.

Alina- You don't have to look away, you can check me out whenever you want.

She set her hair brush down and stood between me and the counter, as she faced me she used her fingers to fluff up my beard. I looked at her eyes as they were looking at my beard and then my gaze moved to her lips. When I look back at her eyes hers were on my eyes already, she seen me looking at her lips. I don't know what to say or do but she leaned in and I felt her soft lips on mine. My eyes shut and I grabbed her waist without control and I pull her closer as our lips move in sink. She moves her hands down my chest and rest them there. When we pull apart she rest her forehead against mine and we both stay silent in this moment. I still have my hands on her waist as her body is against mine. I haven't opened my eyes yet so I'm not sure if she is looking at me or not. I feel her left hand move off my chest only to come up and hold my face. She moves her thumb back and forth against my cheek.

Alina- Was that okay?

Andrew- Yeah.

I like how she makes sure I am comfortable with things.

Alina- Lets go get some breakfast, yeah?

Andrew- Yeah.

I felt her move towards the door and she grabbed my hand and held it as she pulled me along with her. I opened my eyes so I could be able to see as I grabbed the crutches she moved her hand up to my tricep so I'd be able to hold the crutch. We went all the way to the kitchen and she opened the fridge and right when she did something started ringing.

Alina- It's your phone.

Alina picked up a phone off the kitchen counter and handed it to me. I read the caller ID to see it said Toby, the guy from the hospital who's my best friend supposedly. I watched it ring as I didn't know what to say if I was to pick up. I hear Alina chuckle as she pulls stuff out of the fridge and sets it all on the counter before coming to me. She hits the accept button and then puts it on speaker.

Alina- Hey Toby!

Toby- Christ sake! I thought for sure I would die before anyone ever picked up.

Alina laughed as I still held the phone. She rubbed her hands up and down my torso as she carried on conversation with Toby.

Toby- How's my guy?

Alina- He's still not eating a lot and his upper body is still sore and I'm also pretty sure he is ready to get the cast off his leg.

I nodded my head at that and she chuckled.

Toby- Where is he at?

Alina- He's right here.

She looks at me and gives me a slight smile as to encourage me to say something. I was never good with phone calls or people in general and I can't imagine that changing over the course of the two years I can't remember. She got the picture and just continued on the conversation. They talked for a little longer before she said she needed to go to cook breakfast. She hung up and I set the phone back on the counter, she didn't move from in front of me. Her hands stayed on my torso as she kissed my lips. I kissed back, it was to hard not to with the fact that her lips are so warm and inviting.

Alina- Go sit down on the couch and elevate your leg while I cook breakfast.

Andrew- When do I get the cast off?

I ask curious.

Alina- Thursday I think, so two days.

Andrew- Today's... Tuesday?

Alina- Yeah.

She kissed me cheek before starting breakfast. As I go into the living room I can feel my face is heated up. I do as she said and elevate my leg as I'm sitting on the couch, my back against the armrest. Once again I find myself looking at all the pictures. Abi and I. Abi, Vanessa, and I. Toby and I. Megan, Toby, Alina, and Myself. Then there are a few of just Alina and I and a big picture frame with a whole lot of polaroid pictures of us.