Part Twenty Four

Friday-lock screen picture ^
Andrew's POV;

I could feel the IV in my arm and hear the monitor beeping as it kept track of my heartbeat. My right hand and wrist feels sore and I can feel that it's wrapped up in something. I look down at it to see a cast and I groan, I hate these things. As I wake up fully, I quickly remember what happened. The last thing I remember was hitting the door next to Alina's head and then I woke in an ambulance. Now I am laying in a hospital bed in a dark room, the sunlight being blocked from coming in by curtains. I look to the board where the nurses write all the information down about doctor stuff and see the date. It's Friday now, that means I've been knocked out since around three yesterday. I buzz the button for the nurse to come in and instead my usual doctor does.

Doctor Wallis- Andrew, how are you feeling?

Andrew- Fine doc, I want to be released. Can I?

Doctor Wallis- I'd like to take you to do a quick CT scan before I release you, I see that nasty bruise on her head and around your eye.

Andrew- Then you'll release me?

Doctor Wallis- If all is good, I will release you.

I agree and a few nurses come in and help me transfer to a different movable bed and roll me out of the room. As they do so I see Alina and quickly avoid eye contact but I saw Toby, Megan, and Vanessa. Abi as well. I didn't make eye contact with any of them.

•••

My heads fine and my body's fine except for my broken wrist. I'm at the lack house, Toby got everyone to leave and then I made him go home with Vanessa. I opened my suitcase that someone brought and saw plenty of clothes and my box that has all the needles and testosterone in it. I'll need that tomorrow, for Saturday shot day. I sat on the dock watching the sun set and it feels good, plus I'm finally in clean clothes after taking a shower. I pulled the whole bathroom door off of my bathroom and threw it out by the dumpster, I couldn't stand looking at the bloody hole. I keep having flashes of how close my fist came to almost hitting Alina. I have never put my hands on a female, I swore against ever doing it. When I was a kid, I saw woman get beat in front of me everyday by mine and Abi's dad. When I was twelve I finally stopped him when he went to go hit Abi, that's when we moved away to live with our aunt and he went to prison where he has been since. I was always scared to start testosterone because I've seen first hand what a 'man' can do but then I realized it's not the testosterone it's just who the man is. Now I'm starting to question if I am just like my father. No. I can't be. But then again, I came so close yesterday... I look at my phone a tear rolling down my face when I see my lock screen. It's a picture of Alina. I open my phone up going to my contacts and I scroll to Alina's number saved under 'Love❤️' and I click on it. The option of whether I want to call her or text her or FaceTime her comes up. I look them all over before pressing the one to just call her. I put the phone to my ear as it rings.

Alina- Babe!?

Tears came out of my eyes as I heard her voice, I had no words. She sounds so tired and almost as if she is loosing her voice.

Alina- Are you there?... Baby, please talk to me...

Andrew- I-I, I....

Alina- Can I Please come see you, please? *pleading*

Andrew- I'm gonna... I'm going to come and get the rest of my things tomorrow, I need you to be gone while I'm there.

Alina- Wha- no! Andrew don't do this!

I can't help but cry even more as I can hear her voice start to crack. My voice is shaking as I continue.

Andrew- I'm sorry but, I'm ending this. We can no longer be together Alina. I hope you find so-someone to make you happy for the rest of your life. Goodbye.

I hung up before she could say anything and I break down completely. I know I hurt her like this but this is better than me ending up physically hurting her one day.

•••

Monday
Three weeks later;

Alina has barely been making it to work, she has barely been doing anything. Andrew won't answer her calls or open the door anytime she comes to the lake house. Abi and Megan have to force her to get up and do things and make sure she eats. Andrew won't talk to Abi either, she regret saying what she said and she's been trying to find a way to fix all this. As she sits at Alina's table making sure Alina eats breakfast, she sees the familiar box on top of the fridge. Andrew must not have grabbed it. She quickly got up and grabbed it being going back to Alina and slamming it down in front of her. Alina looked at it weirdly before opening it, her eyes going wide as she saw what was in it.

•••

At the lake house; 12:00midnight
Tuesday
Nobody's POV;

Alina pounds on the door not worried about anyone but Andrew hearing because there are no other lake houses around them for miles. She figured now was the best time because he'd be half asleep and answer the door confused. Sure enough her plan worked and now she's standing in the front room in front of the tv, Andrew standing all the way behind the couch. He doesn't trust himself.

Alina- We are not over! I'm not asking you I'm telling you, you can't just buy a ring and plan to propose to me someday and then back out! You've always promised to never leave me and now I'm making you stick through with that promise!

Andrew- Alina-

Alina- No, you listen! I fucking love you okay?! And I know you love me! You're just scared because of what happened and I get that but I wouldn't be here if I thought you would ever hurt me.

Alina comes around the couch to him and grabs him by the waistband of his boxers so he couldn't go anywhere.

Alina- I need you, I want you, and I'm not going to give up on you no matter how hard you try to push me away!

Andrew smashes his lips on Alina's and she sucks him in not ever wanting to let him go. She smiles into the kiss.

Alina- Happy late birthday you jackass! *chuckles*

Andrew- How do you know about the ring?

Alina- Abi, she's really sorry babe, we both are. She loves you and she's been trying to come up with anything imagine to fix all this.

Andrew- She just did! *smiling* Does this mean that you want to marry me someday?

Alina- I want to be your friend, your girlfriend, your wife, the mother of your kids, and your life partner until the end of time.

A/N; probably ending this here for now and if y'all know where any of these characters are from 😅😎 I apologize lmfao but then again that means I know what y'all be doing. And yes I basically put my self as the amnesia character. Maybe I'll make a second book of this and make it with a twist or maybe come back and keep going with this. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Who knows. Btw this is all kind of a shitty story, I've could have done better. And if anyone is reading this- 🙌🏽 Thank you.