Chapter 1 Boxed in

I woke up in the box completely confused, the only thing I remember, my name. "My name is Samantha" I said to myself.

The box opens revealing about 15 boys, most look about 14-15. One boy a blonde, weird eyebrows, jumps in."Welcome to the glade greenie, Day one". He grabs me and throws me out of the box.

I see the bright sun flashing down on me and I only hear murmurs from the boys such as "She's hot" and "I get dibs", Etc. I decide not to stick around, I start running, suddenly a blonde boy runs in front of me pushing me to the ground.

"Hey what the heck!!!" I scream. "Sorry Greenie. Didn't want you running into The buggin maze." He said in a British Accent. He put he put his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and he said, "my name is Newt, Welcome to the glade" " thanks I guess, I'm Samantha." "Well nice to meet you, I'll be giving you the tour, Albys busy." Newt stated "oh well OK, let's get started then, I have so many questions, like why can't I remember anything, and why am I the only girl, and why..." newt cut me off saying, "whoa slow down green bean I'll answer your questions, I promise, but I need to show you around first." "Fine newt, show me around then you better answer my questions." "Deal" Newt says and he shakes my hand sealing the deal.

Newt showed me everything, nothing was very organized but I found out it's only been a few months since they got here, and by they I mean the 10 original gladers, Alby, Newt, Minho, James, Ben, Winston, Zart, Frypan, John, and gally. The other five boys came up in the box like me.

"You are taking all these klunk in really well green bean" newt said. "I usually don't panic much in crappy situations" I said. "At least I think I don't" I said again. I Newt laughed this "well none of us can remember what we would have done before the maze"" yeah I guess you're right" I laughed with him"Wait I heard you say that earlier,". "What" said newt. "Maze, what do you mean maze" Newt started by saying, "well, remember how I said we were trapped, well we sent a few people out beyond the doors and it's bloody maze, we are going to try to solve it".

I thought for a minute I thought how insane all of this is, I'm stuck in a maze with nothing but boys and they are just running into this so called maze, I thought to myself. I started getting angry, but I don't know why.
•••

Alby made some rules concerning me. That's one pro to being the only girl in the glade I guess. Basically the new rule is no one is to touch me without consent or else you get punished.

We were at the bonfire, it's their tradition for every time a greenie comes up. I was sitting next to Newt and the sass master Minho. We were all just laughing and having a good time. Newt wanted to introduce me to everyone so we walked around learning about everyone.

I was walking away from Minho and Ben laughing my head off when someone was pushed into me. "HEY, WHAT THE HECK" I screamed. Gally was in a circle and it looked like he pushed the poor boy into me.

"Sorry girlie, just our bonfire fights, you want in?" Gally said arrogantly, " you know what? Yeah I do" I said. Me and gally started fighting he came at me very fast trying to tackle me from the waist, I quickly moved and pushed him to the ground.

By this point we had gathered a crowed and gally was as red as a tomato. Gally got up fast and picked me up and threw me to the ground. I decided a fake out was the best option.

I started to act like I was gonna cry. "Aww is girlie here gonna cry" gally said mockingly. Then I stopped and kicked his legs out from under him, he hit the ground hard. " aww is gally gonna cry" I said mocking him from before." Gally got up in surrender and obviously embarrassed.

Everyone thought I was one badass for sure and gally now knows not to mess with me, actually everyone does.