Yuri Yamahato

Yuri Yamahato is one of the female students that currently attends Akademi High School.

Student Info

Role
Student

Class
3-1

Club
Gardening

Persona
Social Butterfly

Crush
Budo Masuta

Strength
Strong

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Yuri wears the default female school uniform unless customized by the player.

She has dark blue and green hair. The green half of her hair covers her left eye, and her hair is tied into two thick, messy, long ponytails that are held by green bands. She has dark green flowers in her hair, brown eyes and a bust size of 1.5. She wears a white scarf with a black tiger pattern, white panties and green stockings.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Yuri is a Social Butterfly. She will happily pose for a picture if the player aims their camera at her. If she sees a corpse, she will run to the Martial Arts Club and call the police. If she witnesses a murder, she will try to apprehend Ayano.

Reputation
Yuri's default reputation is +27.

Liked: +50

Respected: +30

Feared: 0

Routine
At 7:00 AM, Yuri enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:05 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks to the Gardening Club on the ground floor, and patrols around the center of the club.

At 8:00 AM, she walks to Classroom 2-1 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to the outside of the Gardening Club to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.

She walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterward, she heads to the Gardening Club and stays there until the end of the day.

Topics
The topics towards Yuri are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Cosplay
Cooking
Solitude
Memes
Violence

Positive
Martial Arts
Gardening
Anime
Nature
Friends

Neutral
Everything else.

Background
Yuri was Kiko's 10th rival and a victim of blackmailing. A student from another school claimed to be in possession of some lewd photos and threatened her to post them online if she doesn't do what he tells her. Yuri didn't have the courage to tell anyone about it. But after Kiko left a note in her locker asking her to meet on the school rooftop, Yuri told her about her problems and Kiko agreed to help her with her problem.

The next morning, Yuri received a message from her tormentor, saying the photos he had were deleted. That was the message Kiko sent her using the tormentor's phone. The blackmailing and tormenting finally stopped. Kiko asked Yuri to meet her at home before school. Yuri agreed and went to Kiko's home, just like she asked. After a little talk between the two girls, Kiko told Yuri that she knew about the other's feelings for Budo. Yuri was embarrassed that Kiko knew about this but she was also surprised when the latter told her she could confess her love to him. After Yuri asked her why she wouldn't ask her to stay away from him, Kiko told her she fell in love with a different boy. A week later on Friday, Yuri left a note in Budo's locker and confessed her love to him under the sakura tree behind the school.

Trivia
Yuri is related to Gita Yamahato, but at some point during her childhood, Yuri was adopted by another family. The reason is unknown.
Yuri trained Martial Arts with Raibaru one year ago.